░▒▓█ 𝙃𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙖 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 █▓▒░

!!Smutt, Dirty language!!!!

it has been 6 months since tomioka and i have been dating. we decided to have him move into my home, today we wanted to have the rest of the hashira over just for fun. everyone was down for it. we had a lot of space to what the heck why not. 

mitsuri and shinobu were the first to come over to my home. both of had their sleep over stuff. we all went up to my room. mitsuri and shinobu were putting face masks on each other. i was playing with tomioka's hair on my bed while shinobu and mitsuri were on the floor. 

"how long have you two been together?" shinobu asked. "about 6 months" i replied. "aww, have you two have sex yet?" mitsuri asked with a grin. 

both me and tomioka turned a bright shade of red. "uhhhhh. noo" i said with an awkward smile.

i had to go get something but when i got back mitsuri gave tomioka something. she wisperd something in his ear. i was going to ask but ill ask him later.

the rest of the hashira showed up and we started to have fun. we started to watch a movie. i was sitting on tomioka's lap in the corner of the couch. 

soon we got board of the movie so we started playing truth or dare. 

"so who wants to start" i asked. 

"OOOO MEEE" rengoku shouted.

"obaini truth or dare?" 

"uhh truth?"

"is it true you and mitsuri are dateing" 

"yes" he said. 

obaini was going to go next. "rengoku truth or dare?" 

"DARE" he shouted. 

"i dare you to kiss uzui" he coldly said.

both of them blushed at the thought. but both of them turned to each other and kissed on the lips. 

"Awwwwww" i cooed 

"y/n truth or dare" rengoku asked me. 

"dare." i said. both rengoko and uzui looked at each other and grinned. 

"i dare you and tomioka to do 7 minutes in heven" he smiled.

mitsuri took me and tomioka to the closest closet. 

me and tomioka looked at each other. it was quite for about a minute. tomioka grabbed my face and started kissing me, i kissed back. that slowly turned into a make out session. turned to me sucking on his dick. he grunted quietly. and this happened in a matter of 7 minutes. no cloths were taken off it would have been a hassle to get back on in time. tomioka's fly was unzipped.

when mitsuri opened the we walked out sweaty. i wiped my mouth. tomioka cumed in my mouth. 

"so y/n what did you do to tomioka" obaini asked.  

"erm" i blushed a bit

"Obaini you dipshit, y/n obviously sucked the daylight out of tomioka"  Sanemi said 

" ANYWAYS!!! UZUI I DARE YOU TO HAVE SEX WITH RENGOKU FOR 30 MINUTES" i yelled. 

for some reason there was no questions. i lead them to a room. it got messy. the rest of us heard a lot of banging from above. mitsuri passed out from all the love that was going on above us. i had my hands over muichiro's ears to try to protect his incidences. the rest of us just had nose bleeds, boners or wet. 

it had been about  30 minutes by now, uzui and rengoku walked back downstairs to find the rest of us on the floor but muichiro looking clueless. 

"uhhh guys?" rengoku asked.  "ok guys there was no flare up there. we just made noises and shook the bed around a lot"