░▒▓█ 𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 █▓▒░

The castle started to collapses Giyomei, sanmei, and i made it out along with the other slayers. we were in some sort of city, that freaked me out there is civilian life. i saw the rest of the hashira but the ones that passed, and other slayers. 

i looked down shinobu did not make it out, but she was doing it for the best to avenge her sister.

"shinobu.." i wispered to myself. 

i ran over to giyuu quickly, he has some sort of mark on his face. 

"what is that on your face?" i asked running beside him 

"it must me a demonslayer mark, you have one too. it a blood drop with 2 yellow wings" he remarked  

"sweet, you'res is a stream of water." i answered. 

we stood around waiting for muzan to emerge from the castle. Giyuu and i shortly kissed for possibly the last time. Muzan finally emerged from the rubble. wood and nails flying everywhere from the weapons on his back. and i can tell this is going to be the most difficult battle yet.

"1 HOUR 30 MINUTES TILL DAWN!!" a crow cood

"so your going to keep me here until dawn huh?... WELL GO RIGHT AHEAD!" muzan yelled

iguro imminently jumped to the neck, he managed to get his sword half way into his neck, until muzan repealed him with the wips on his back. another demon slayer grabbed him to hual him away. 

"even when we cut him he imminently regenerates " giyuu remarked 

i was making attempts to get close to muzan. 

tanjiro was taken by another slayer, seemingly he wasn't going to make it. 

"i infused him with my blood too much he will die"      

"blood breathing 9th form wine red river" i slashed trough planty of wips,  thankfully  not getting hit. 

many other of the hashira were using their attacks, all i could see in the target. everyone was silhouettes but muzan. muzan was outlined in the same red as i saw missions ago. my body felt numb, like someone was controlling it, im the puppet then who is the puppeteer.

"y/n you will strive to greatness, if you ever come down to the fight with muzan fight your hardest to get the last form. it will be hard but knowing you, you will do it. if im dead when that happens ill be guiding you through the way"

"ok sure Sensei."

those words.. she was right.

DASH DASH DASH. 

"BLOOD BREATHING 14th FORM LIFE BLOOD END" I spun at a high speed right behind muzan, it caught him off guard. there was a giant hole in the back of him, it didn't do much since he regenerated really quick. it was getting hard for me to fight back. blood was dripping out of my mouth.

i got hit by the wip kocking back into reality,

"Y/N!!!!!" giyuu yelled. he got his sword taken. 

mitsuri got her arm cut off, she was haled with obainai. thats all i saw before i blacked. out. 

"am i in heaven? helloooo?" i asked

"y/n did you just break your promise?" Akane asked

she stood right in front of me with wings and a kimono. and her hair down. her long red hair. 

"Akane... did i really just die?" i asked