░▒▓█ 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 █▓▒░

(Y/n journal entry)

once life brings you up a hill you have to come back down at some point. 

my closest friend rengoku died last night fighting a demon on the mugen train. he was punched in the stomach by upper moon 3. all of his organs were gone, dissipated.  i hope that demon is proud of what he has done because the demon slayer corps is going to take all of those bastard demons. 

Rengoku was such an amazing person having nothing negative to say about anyone, just a great person to have in your life.

tomioka has tried to comfort me these past few days it just has been to hard to accept it. 

rengoku left me his leg warmars(kyahan). Mitsuri was also in pain. im shocked i got something from him and felt bad. 

so tomioka and i went to go visit rengoku's little brother senjiro. 

he was of course devastated.

we talked a little bit about the memories rengoku made with us, there was no sign of his father. good none of us really wanted to see him.

i gave Senjiuro rengoku's kyahan. he wanted us to keep them, he was so insistent i couldn't say no. 

i saw potential in him  

in return i offered him an apprenticeship under me. Senjiuro's eyes lit up with excitement. rengoku always talked about his brother wanting to be a demon slayer.

so that day Tomioka and i had an apprentice to look for.  rengoku's dad literally did not care what Senjiuro did he just wanted to be alone.  

Senjiuro is now back at tomioka and i's place along with the other apprentice Sukie Rio, the girl training under akane before her death.

Suki had black hair in space bun. her eyes were a dark blue. 

when tomioka and i didn't have any missions we trained the two. 

rengoku would be proud of his brother.  i see Senjiuro becoming the next Flame Hashira. looking like his brother, he will grow up and be a fine  young swords men.

slayer jurnal of 

Y/n Tomioka