Chapter 1

Part 1, Chapter 1

???1: Gaster, I want you to find another solution to break the barrier. Do you think you can do that?

Gaster: Yes, I can do this. Leave me 2 years and I can make this happen.

???1: Don't overwork, okay? We can wait as long as you need.

A year later

Entry number 1: I did it! I created an artificial human soul. I also created two skeletons as the human's brothers. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

???2: "What is this place? Who is this tall man?" He-Hello?

Gaster: Oh, you're awake! I was afraid you wouldn't wake up. Your two brothers are waiting in the next room.

In that room

???3: They're here! The human is alive!

Gaster: Slow down kids, we will all settle down and introduce ourselves. Since your brothers woke up a month ago, they already had time to find a name that suited them. You can choose your name too.

They all sit down

So, my name is Gaster and I'm a royal scientist here.

???3: I'm Sans, it's nice to finally meet you sis.

???4: I'm Papyrus, it's also.nice to meet you human.

???3: I-It's nice to meet you both... M-My name is Night...

Since that day, Sans, Papyrus and Night lived in the lab with Gaster. During the first year, they learned about the story of monsters, science,the barrier, mathematics and a lot of other important stuff. A year after Night first woke up, she and Gaster got out of the lab to go meet the important monsters in the underground. They started with Undyne.

Gaster: Undyne, I would like you to meet my last creation.

Undyne: What- Is that a human?

Gaster: Yes, Undyne, I created her after Asgore's order. You are not to harm her.

Undyne: Got it. So, what's your name, little human?

Night: I-I'm Night...

Undyne: Nice to meet ya, I'm Undyne, captain of the royal guards.

Gaster: Night, you may go out of the lab to train with her if you'd like.

Night: O-Ok

Undyne: It was nice meeting you Night, I hope I'll get to train with you!

Gaster: Let's go Night, we have other people to meet.

Both of them left Waterfall to go to New home, where the castle is.

Gaster: Asgore, this is Night. I created her with the orders you gave me.

Asgore: This is very impressive. Um... Hello Night, I'm King Asgore.

Night: H-Hello...

Gaster: We will come here everyday for golden flower tea, is that alright?

Asgore: Of course Gaster

Gaster: Night?

Night: Y-Yeah, it's ok...

Gaster: We will be going now, thank you Asgore

Asgore: Goodbye Dr., goodbye Night

Night: G-Goodbye M. King Asgore.

5 minutes of walking later

Gaster: Night, are you ok? Are you tired?

Night: I-I'm ok

Gaster: We will go see one last person, then we'll go home, ok?