Chapter 2

Part 1.5, Chapter 2

*3 years later, 2 days before she dropped out of school*

Night's POV:

I just got to school and I soon as Anti-Error left, the bullies came up to me and pushed me on the floor and they were hitting me until Error came and helped me. Again. It's been like that everyday since I started Multiverse School and I don't control any of my powers well, except for my aura power but that's not very useful to fight back. Not yet, at least.

Error: Nini, you ok? They beated you up again. You're bleeding.

Night: I-It's no big deal, don't worry. 

Error: ... Fine. Come on, let's get to class.

We headed to class after I installed an eyepatch on my bleeding eye. The teacher came up in front of the class to start today lesson but then...

Teacher: Alright everyone. Today, there will be no school. Tomorrow, you need to bring your siblings to school. If you don't have siblings, you can bring your parents. You can also bring both if you want. Everyone can leave now.

Error: Imma bring you to the school gate and wait with you so you don't get hurt again.

*Time skip to when Night is back to the Mainframe*

King M.: So, what happened for you to come back so soon?

Night: School was cancelled for fun today, and tomorrow, I need to bring my siblings, my parents or both to school.

Alpha: Well, that's great, I'll absolutly go. How 'bout you Bro?

Error 404: I guess I'll go too, I have nothing to lose by doing that.

Bill: *From upstairs* Night, can you come here for a second? I need your help finding something.

Night: I'm coming!

I went upstairs and when I got into Bill's room, he wasn't there. Then, I heard the door close behind me. I turned around and there he was. Standing in front of me, looking angry.

Bill: I feel like there is somthing very important you are not telling us. Like where you got that eyepatch, how you ended up in the hospital once and where you got all those scars.

Night: N-No really, it's nothing.

He then removed the eyepatch I had on and looked at the injury. He was silent until he spoke. He said only three words but those were harsh and full of rage.

Bill: I knew it.

Anddddddddd done! I hope y'all are excited for the next chapter. Hope you enjoyed! 

Also, Bill is 404's boyfriend. Nothing sus happened, Night more or less 15 in that part of the story. Thank you!