Chapter 1

Part 2, Chapter 1

When Night disappeared at the end of part 1

Night: " ouch, my head... where am i? white void? How did I end up here? i thought i died " *sending her aura to detect stuff* " someone is here and their code seems... glitched and full of 404 too."

???: Who's... there. A child?

Night: S-Stay away from me! Who are you?

???: Hey calm down, I won't hurt you. I'm Virus 404! Sans but call me Virus 404. What's your name?

Night: Why would I tell you?

Virus 404: I can get you out of here. *notices the cyan stripe on Night's left cheek* Where did that stripe come from?

Night: I don't know, I had a nightmare once and I woke up with that.

Virus 404: That's weird, one of my friends has that same mark but on his right cheek.

Night: Really? Can you bring me there?

Virus 404: Only if you tell me your name and how you ended up here because that isn't normal for a human like you to end up in a place like this.

Night: Fine, my name is Night, I'm an artificial human, my soul is rainbow and has a hole in the middle and I ended up here by using too much magic.

Virus 404: Artificial human?

Night: A human created in laboratory

Virus 404: Shall we go now?

Night: Yes please!

Virus 404: Alright let's go you little angel.

Virus 404 took Night's hand to teleport them both to where that monster with a stripe like Night's on his cheek. They then arrived in the Mainframe, the place where the God's Mansion is.

Virus 404: Guys! I found a new member of our gang!

???: Really? Where is it?

Virus 404: *pushes Night forward* There it is!

???: This human child? Are you sure?

Virus 404: Yup!

???: Ok, I trust you. Then, hello human, my name is King Multiverse *goes to reach Night's head to pat her head*

Night: *Slaps King Multiverse's hand* Don't touch me *realizes what she did* I-I'm very sorry, I-I didn't mean to do that.

King M.: No, it's ok, I understand your reaction, you don't know me after all. Can you tell me your name?

Night: My name is Night.

King M.: Nice to meet you Night. Can you wait here a bit? I will go get the 4 others.

Night: How many monsters live in this mansion?

King M.: 6 monsters live there. I'll be back.

5 minutes later, King Multiverse came back with 4 skeletons. The first one was all white, except he had a cyan stripe under his right eye. The second was dressed all black and there was some yellow stripe on the edges of his clothes. Beside him was a skeleton dressed in white and blue and he had some blue stripes under both his eyes.

The last one had an X patch on his right eye, had small x's around him and he was wearing white clothes with a red cape.

King M.: Guys, you please behave? I swear, you're worse than the Bad Sanses.

They finally stopped doing random shit and were calm now.

???1: Is that the human you were talking about?