Chapter 3

Part 2, Chapter 3

No one's POV

Killer: Um- Night?

Night: AHH- Oh, it's just you, don't scare me like that.

Killer: Dude, chill, Nightmare just wanted to talk to you.

Night: Ok

Night started to leave when suddently, she heard Killer saying something.

Killer: Cross is kinda right...

She didn't think much of it, since she didn't really care. She headed down stairs and eventually ended up in Nightmare's office.

Nightmare: You're finally there, good. Now, do you mind telling me why you're giving off so much negative feelings? It's not normal for a human like you to feel so negative.

*flashback of the lab*

Night's POV

Gaster: I'm gonna leave you here for 5 minutes ok? Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone.

Night: Ok!

After he left, I started to look around the room. Then, my eyes landed on a vial filled with a black substance. I took it and drank it. That, what I drank, was a vial full of liquid hate.

*end of flashback*

Night: I don't know why.

Nightmare: Are you sure?

I wasn't moving but I felt a tentacle on my cheek. He was getting closer to me, but I didn't move.

Nightmare: You know, lying is not getting you any good, you know that?

Night: If that's all you had to say, I'm gonna leave.

And on that, I left the office. Really, what was he thinking? That I was going to tell him what I drank in that awful childhood of mine? Try again, it won't work that easily. I continued walking down the hall when I accidently bumped into someone. I fell on the floor and looked up, it was Cross.

Cross: Wha- Oh, hi Night

Night: O-Oh, hi Cross! S-Sorry I bumped into you, I wasn't looking to where I was going and-

Cross: Whoa, calm down, it's ok. It's no big deal, you didn't even hurt me.

Night: O-Ok, if you say so, I trust you.

I get up and leave fast, trying to hold back the power that is hurting me right now.

Cross's POV: 

I look at Night while she is leaving until she's out of my sight. That clearly was a close one. Not gonna lie, she's really cute. Let's hope she didn't notice.

*Time skip*

Night's POV:

I got in my room and dropped on my knees, my soul hurting. I go to check it and when I do, I realise that there is a black substance dripping on it, covering the colors on it. Before I get to do anything, the black liquid and its power takes over my soul and my body, without me being able to do something.

??????'s Pov:

I opened my eyes, only saying one thing:

- She finally accepted that I exist, good.