Chapter 1

Just a heads up: This happened during the time Night was going to Multiverse School. So this is like Part 1.5?????

Night's POV:

Virus 404: Ok, have a great day at school ok? Alpha will come pick you up at the end of the day.

This was my first day of school. Mama 404 dropped me off and I said bye. I was walking in the corridor until I reached my class.

Teacher: Alright, class. We have a new student. Please make them feel welcomed. You can come in dear.

I entered the class as 35 pair of eyes were looking at me.

Night: *trying to speak normaly* U-Um, hi. M-My name is Night.

???'s POV:

I was bored, as usual when the new kid introduced themselves.

Teacher: Can you tell us what kind of monster you are dear?

Night: A-Actualy, miss, I-I'm a human.

As soon as she said that, everyone was whispering to eachother. I usually hate humans and new kids, but this one is different. I feel it in my bones, she's not like the other monkeys in this classroom.

Teacher: Well, that is alright dear. You can go sit next to Error, the black skeleton at the back.

Just great. The new kid sits next to me. I watch her as she sits down on the chair beside me, visibly uncomfortable that everyone is talking about her. 

No one's POV:

Error: Soooo, are you gonna say something?

Night: S-Sorry, it's just that-

Error: Hey, chill. No need to apologize. I get it, it's your first day of school and you don't know anyone.

Night: T-Thank you

*Time skip to lunch time*

Night's POV:

I was walking down the hall when I got pushed an fell on the floor. I turn around to see a group of monsters, laughing.

???1: Look at this weakling!

???2: I bet they can't even use magic and they let her in the school by pity!

I got up and ran to the bathroom, crying. I need to calm down because Omni's gonna know if I feel upset. So I calm myself down and go back to class before the bell rings.

*Time skip (yes I know) to the end of the day*

No one's POV: 

When Night got out of the school, she sees Alpha and behind him is Omnipotent. 'Shit', she thought to herself. 'He knows'. Night went to Alpha and Omni.

Alpha: How was your first day of school?

Night: It was great!

Omnipotent was looking at her, only thinking one thing.

'Liar'

(There will be other chapters on Multiverse school or some stuff might not make sense in the future. Hope you enjoyed)