She loves her best friend, but too much than she should. chapter 5

Kim Pov: I got to James' house and was huge. Some people were already there. I went I gave a kiss to him and went to change my clothes. I wore a short red dress, I had low high heels on and I left my hair out and I  had a red bow in my hair. I looked cute but sexy at the same time I guess. I met James on the hallway he look like he was in a hurry, so he just walked next to me, and then he stopped...

James :  oh my god hun you look so sexy! love you!

He hugged me and let me go. I went downstairs everyone was having a good time I guess. But I wasn't at first but then James came we started dancing, drinking believe or not he had a pole in the middle of the room, and some chicks where pole dancing, too was having a good time... but i was thinking to much about Joelma ...

Joelma Pov: I got to the address he gave me. And from outside I could hear the loud hardcore music. The front door was open, people were outside talking and drinking. I went inside and was full, I wanted to go back but then Matt was standing right in front of me.

Matt: you come?

Joelma: yeah.. why not

Matt: I dont know... but I am glad you are here,  thought you got lost before i ate you 

Joelma: you are a jokerand 

He looked at me seriously and then smiled like he meant what he said.

Matt : hope you enjoy ..

Joelma: wait... are you going to leave me? Before he left i grabbed his hand tight with my two hands, he looked at me surprised but satisfied with  my action.

Matt: Are you scared.

Joelma : hell yeah

Matt: then say Matt protect me

Joelma : Matt protect me

He smiled evilly at me then hold my hand. His skin was icy comparing to my hands. All the girls looked at me like they were jealous. They were all totally Matt type, but i dint know where he was taking me, till we went inside this room, with red bed covers, black bed sheets. black roses all around. It really look a gothic room, cool. I forgot it. I was alone. In a room like this. With hot Matt. This dint feel right. I turned around and Matt was shirtless I don't know why and how.

Matt : i was calling you

Joelma : where you ?

Matt : yeah I though you had one of those attacks that you had on the class room

Joelma : nah... I don't get it why we are here?

He looked at me and laughed. He pick me up and placed in the nice bed.

Matt : you so innocent.. Joelma

Joelma : no... wait... NO

I try to run away, but he wrapped his arms around my waist, his arms were strong I totally lost my energy. He took my hair from my face and kissed my neck gently.

Joelma : w-why  you doing this Matt.

Matt : hum... one of you weak points... wonder where others are..

Joelma : Matt !

Matt : joking. hum and i .....

He pulled me closer and whispered the words in my ear.

Matt : i saw you... and fell in love. i never believe in this. but i loved you since i saw you.

He kissed my lips, and laid me down in bed, his body weight was all on me, i felt like in heaven, his hands ran through my leg, it felt good even thought was pervert. He stopped kissing me and look in my eyes with pain..

Matt : you are his not my...

Joelma : I am whose ?

Matt : My brother...

Joelma : What you are on about ?

Matt : I will explain you later... but everything I said.. I mean it..

He took me back downstairs and took me outside inside a car, probably his, the all journey was awkward but when he could he would look at me and brush my cheek with his hand. He left me right in front of Mrs. R house, only Kim light was on. I come off the car and head to the door but Matt grabbed me right there in front of Kim bedroom and kiss me passionately then he hugged me and said bye.... i head to the door and head to Kim room..

Kim Pov : where the hell is Joelma ? She is taking so hell long to comeback? I looked outside the window and i saw a car stopped next to our house, Joelma come off so sexy in that dress with Matt... Matt?! He grabbed and kissed her... i don't know why... but my heart broke into pieces why did I care ? I have James...I went bed .. she got in with out saying anything. It was hot... so she only wore her bottom pyjamas and stayed with her cute bra. She got inside the bed

Joelma : hey

Kim : Fucking hey? Don't even tell your best friend where u were

Joelma : sorry? did u told me where you went?

What she said was true, and it hurts a lot. I lost control and rolled over on top of her and sited there.

Kim : what the hell you see him Matt ?!

I grabbed her wrists tight so she couldn't fight with me.

Joelma : what the hell Kim.

Kim : He kissed you, you let him. Would you let me ?. I do not think so.

I started crying I kind wanted to be on his place, feel her soft lips, but she is stuck in her own way. I dint care, I couldn't take anymore, i kissed her, right there and right now, she dint fought back, tears where rolling all over my eyes..

Joelma : Kim what the hell that supposed to mean ?

I looked at her beautiful eyes, and said everything I had to say at that moment.

Kim : I love you Joelma! But you don't! And it hurts that you can get kissed by any dude! and I cant just randomly! Its not fair...

She just stared at me confused, while my tears fall and fall from my face, I loved James but maybe not more than Joelma... I love my best friend, but too much than I should.