She loves her best friend girl. But too much than she should. chapter 11

Joelma Pov: I totally felt bad of what I have just done, but it wasn't my fault, I really didn't mean it, when he talked  to me a huge sound wave went through my ears, it hurted like well that's why I placed my hands in my ears, but that just made him feel rejected. I had Matt arms around me, he probably was shocked was I am, but I really need to talk with Ryan.

Matt: are you ok?

Joelma: yeah

Matt: wow I think he is pissed

Joelma: I know. It's my fault; I got to go talk to him...

Matt: yeah I think you should, before he crucify me

It seemed funny but I wasn't really into a joke mood and I just glared at him and he just looked somewhere, I stood up and the teacher asked me where I was going, I said I was on my period and the whole class started laughing, he was just speechless. I didn't have to go too far, I knew it where he was, the playground. I saw him from far sited in of the benches looking down ...

Joelma: Ryan?  

Ryan pov: It felt so good hearing her call my name, but I was still angry at her, why she was treating me like that? I will never do that to her, did Matt brainwash her already with his player moves? No doubt.

Ryan: what? Leave me alone. You don't care about me anymore. Only in the dreams.

Joelma: umm ok dude. Fine.

That answer hurts, but I made her answer like that. I stood up and I could see her walking way seeming sad, maybe she didn't mean to treat me like that, I felt like a jerk.

Ryan: Joelma!

She stopped, but she dint even turn or answered me, I started hearing her sobs, Oh my god, I just made my lover cry, tried to get to her, but she just run way from it. I kept calling her name but she wasn't listening. I lost track of her, didn't know where she was, when the bell rang and everyone come out from the classes, Matt come up to me too..

Matt: what happened?

Ryan: I think I made Joelma cry...

Matt: what?! You are jerk serious Ryan

Ryan: what?! About you? Aren't you the player?

Matt: I was. Not anymore since I met Joelma! And when I was, did I have made a girl cry?!

That was true. Matt was a player, but whatever something bad happened he would make the girl that he hurt feel alright, that is an actually a true fact about him. I felt bad now, I was worse than my brother.

 Matt: I think she went home... you should apologise

Ryan: duh if I knew her house

Matt: serious... you are always going to be the nasty one, I will take you...

That was sadly was true too. I never had realty sympathy towards people that didn't fit into my group or for girls that acted like sluts or for players like my brother. We started walking; both of us didn't use our cars that much. The street was quite, I just started school and I was already missing lessons, great. We got in front of a house, it was big for just her, but apparently before she was leaving with her bestie, now she is here on her own.

Matt knock the door and straight away she opened, she saw me, and started close the door, but Matt placed his foot on the way and she slammed probably accidentally his foot, but he didn't even scream at it, he brutally opened the door and she felt on the floor, I was worried, so much because of me!

Ryan: Joelma are you ok?! What's wrong with you Matt?

Matt: shut up! Wait here.

He was completely different person, was he angry at me or at her? He went in and closed the door I stand outside, alone...