She Loves Her Best Friend Girl. But Too Much Than She Should. chapter 16

Matt Pov: I just comeback from my long week trip, i have done it before but this is the first time i actually want to comeback home because i miss Joelma so much. I did not even bother to go home, the day i left was painful, she really cried because i was going. I want to make sure today i will make her smile, the night was quiet cold but i couldnt feel a thing but could tell by the way people where with thick jackets. Joelma street was a quite place,  i did not like it because if something happened to her there would be no witness. I got to her fron t door and there was a note saying "Be Right Back! just went to the corner supermarket to buy drinks!" I just smiled, she is a cute girl.

Kim Pov: I headed out of the house in a short black dress as if i was going on a date but seing Joelma made me want to look my best since she is so pretty. I left my boyfriend know i wouldnt go and see tonight since i have been doing that alot for while, Ryan and Matt are going to be there but i wish was just the two of us like in the olden days but like cannot be the way we always want to. I saw a boy with long her and tall that was familiar to me then i realise was Ryan and i runned up to him, he got a little bit frightned at first but then realised was just me.

Ryan: oh hey

Kim: wow you so cold, no wonder Joelma has alot of fun with Matt

Ryan: what thats suppose to mean? listen i am not in the mood

Kim: you know she likes ur brother alot...

Ryan: i know it. Is obvious.

Kim: so why you are with her ?

Ryan: Thats because i love her and dont have any choice, cant think in being with other girl if not her. She will love me one day..

Kim: yeh you cant wait ...

Ryan: at least she wont ever be with you 

Kim: what do you mean??

Ryan: i know you have tried to sleep with her before i come but i guarantee you it wont happen again

Kim: what thats suppose to mean?

Ryan: why did you come with that dress today so short uh?

Kim: maybe to impress you boys?

Ryan: yeh sure. First you dont even like us and the fact we are so closer to Joelma. Second you know we love her like hell so we wouldnt even look at you and third you got a boyfriend which as far i am concerned he isnt coming. Go and lie to someone else.

Kim....

I just stayed quiet for the next 15 minutes, he was right. Why am i dressing this short dress the obvious answer is to seduce Joelma, but we arent event going to be even alone so how would i take her to bed with me ?. I even got a boyfriend, sometimes i dont understand what i am doing, do i actually love her that much ?. As we were getting closer to her house we saw a pale face dude with black hair sitting down on the stairs of Joelma front door, me and Ryan could tell was Matt.

Ryan Pov

I could tell was my brother, who else would be there that early? For some reason i felt Matt a little bit tense, normally he is really hype when it comes to Joelma, but today i felt there was something wrong.

Matt: oh hey guys... have you seen Joelma 

Ryan: isnt she home ?

Matt: she said she would be right back, that she just went to the local supermarket 

Kim: well she should already have been back, it only takes 10 minutes ...

Matt: uh? i have been here for the past 30 minutes