concussion

klamantha woke up in a random bed, she quickly sat up and saw the sexilicious woman from before sitting in a chair next to the bed.
"you passed out after I hit you with my horse, im so sorry."
"THAT WAS TOTALLY MY FAULT NOT YOURS DONT WORRY ABOUT IT" klamantha exclaimed. the woman was taken aback from her screaming, they both sat in uncomfortable silence for far too long. klamantha got out of bed and stood infront of the girl. she also sat up from her chair and said, "I'm ellie"
"im klamantha and I am in love with you!" ellie grabbed klamantha by the shoulders and whispered in her ear,
"you better not be a burden" klamantha shook her head aggressively, "no, of course not!"
ellie smacked her lips into klamantha's so aggressively, it shattered the earth, causing a whole ass earthquake shaking the whole town. everyone started screaming and taking cover as klamantha made out with ellie, pulling on her greasy hair and unbuttoning her nasty stained flannel. Ellie ripped klamantha's pink tie-dye Hollister nirvana crewneck sweater from her sweaty body. shreds of fabric fell to the floor as klamantha stared, flabbergasted. "THAT WAS 40 DOLLARS!"
"shhh it's okay mamas i have plenty of blood stained shirts for you later😜"
ellie said. klamantha nearly barfed in her mouth from the rancid sentence that just came out of her mouth, but she was distracted from ellies strong must. ellie slammed her into the bed, instantly breaking the frame and headboard. klamantha's nostrils burned as ellie climbed on top of her, she whipped out her nasty germ-ridden pocket knife and klamantha screamed. "what, you're not into that?" ellie asked sadly. klamantha smacked it out of her hand, "I don't want a fucking infection you nasty ass bitch!" ellie rolled off the bed, and started wheeping, curling up into a fetal position, chunks of clothing surrounding her on the floor as klamantha awkwardly sat in silence, not knowing what to do. her titties were out and she had to leave. she swiftly grabbed ellies sour smelling flannel and threw it on, running away.