home depot vs. lowes

klamantha wakes up from her crazy night, alone on the broken bed. she sits up and the splinters in her cooch stab her. she sheds a tear and waddles to the bathroom. she wonders where the hell ellie is, there's no trace of her anywhere. klamantha steps into her shower, and notices none of the products have been used, they've never even been opened. she shivers from disgust, and continues cleaning her gorilla grip 9000.
klamantha dresses herself in the pink tie die Hollister nirvana crewneck sweater and skips to the front door. she stops in her tracks as she notices ellie on the porch speaking to another woman. she had black hair and a fat ass, it was klamanthas ex girlfriend, Dina.
klamantha opens the door and they stop talking to look over. Dina smiles, and ellie begins to introduce her, "this is dina-
"I know who she is." klamantha cuts her off coldly. they all awkwardly stand there in silence, "can I talk to you for a moment?" she asks Ellie.
before she can even respond, klamantha grabs her anyway and goes back into the house.
"THAT IS MY EX GIRLFRIEND!" ellies jaw drops. "she's mine too!" they both freeze, shocked. Dina comes in and walks up to them, and says "third times a charm😏"
"you dumbass that saying doesn't even apply here" says ellie.
"omg whatever can we have a threesome?" klamantha has flashbacks to Dina's mega voluptuous plumpous, jiggly wiggly bubbly ginormous double cheeked up scrumdiddlyumptious scrubadubdub rub tub huge ass.
"okay😈😈" they look over, and Ellie is missing. they go to the bedroom to find her grabbing the plie wood strap.