musty hotbox

the 3 crusty woman all gather around the broken bed, trying to decide how to start this. Ellie grabs a toolbox out of her ass and starts repairing the bed. Dina lets out a dramatic sigh, and klamantha sits on the floor, Dina follows and they start talking while waiting for Ellie to finish.
"she calls my pussy home depot"
"well she calls mine lowes" Klamantha was taken aback. she had competition?
"I personally like home depot better, they have affordable deals." klamantha says passive aggressively.
"well everything at lowes is expensive for a reason😌" Dina replies. klamantha dramatically glares at her, "Are you calling my coochie cheap?"
"im not calling it luxury." Klamantha slaps Dina in the face,
"that's hot😏" she says. Dina rips klamantha's pink tie die Hollister nirvana crewneck sweater off of her, and they roll onto the still broken bed. Ellie begins wheeping again as she can no longer use her construction skills and runs to the bathroom, locking herself in. Dina and Klamantha fuck (idk I don't have the energy for sexual details rn)
after they do the devil's tango without Ellie, klamantha runs to the bathroom and shakes the doorknob, it won't open.
"Ellie?!" she puts her ear against the door and hears crying. "babagrill please let me in I'm sorry!"
the door opens and the most rancid stench hits klamantha's nostrils.
"damn bitch have you been hot boxing?"
"no, that's just my must marinating in the bathroom air😔" she says, angstily.