CHARACTERS - Parpaldia Empire

CHAPTER 6

-----------------------

Kaios

Birthday: 365 IY (1600 CC)

Species: Homo sapiens sapiens (Human)

Cultural Group: Parpaldian

Affiliation: Meyer Trading Company

Full name Kaios Ashmeyer van Deventer according to Parpaldian naming custom.

Son of Meyer, the head of the Meyer Trading Company, and a third-year student of HBS. Despite his status, Kaos is friendly with his father's employees and likes to do chores in his free time.

On his 14th birthday, his father brought him to Runepolis, where he met Meteos Roguerider and became interested with his wristwatch. Ever since then his desire to obtain one led him to a series of events that not only change his surroundings but also his country. After some realized the merit that some of his suggestions provide, the craftsmen living around him began to regard the young van Deventer with respect, and by sheer coincidence, even established a friendly relation with the Emperor's right-hand man.

Now, Kaios has to find out which direction that the compass within his heart will lead him.

However, we will never get to see this journey as Death retconned the world into a Third Timeline, where he is one of the foreigners who were offered education in the Holy Milishial Empire by the Roguerider Foundation, who acted as their sponsor.

-----------------------

Meyer

Birthday: 341 IY (1576 CC)

Occupation: Trader

Species: Homo sapiens sapiens (Human)

Cultural Group: Parpaldian

Affiliation: Meyer Trading Company

Head of the Meyer Trading Company. He frequently visited major cities in Central World such as Runepolis, and recently his son has requested him to buy some expensive books to bring home.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

CHAPTER 7

-----------------------

Ruperther

Birthday: 337 IY (1572 CC)

Occupation: Imperial Advisor

Species: Homo sapiens sapiens (Human)

Cultural Group: Parpaldian