CHARACTERS - Deities and Afterlife

"Meteos Roguerider"

"I'll show you my way of life!"

Birthday: Aug. 13, 1600 CC

Date of Death: Aug. 18, 1722 CC / 2101 AD (122 years old)

Occupation: Grand Mage, Engineer

Species: Homo sapiens sapiens (Human)

Cultural Group: Enysfalian

The soul of previous life's Meteos Roguerider who arrived at the Realm of the Dead upon his death. In this realm, the soul takes the appearance of his twenties.

Initially Kagaseo lied to Meteos that his soul was supposed to be reincarnated somewhere else with his memory intact. However, the Star God intervened and stole his soul from the Celestial Bureaucracy and threw it into his territory where he would torment Meteos' soul in a hopeless one versus one fight based on the Kamen Rider universe's style.

In reality, Kagaseo was seeking an instrument capable of becoming the catalyst to heal Astarte. Just as the Star God was getting desperate due to the most likely candidates all failed to resonate with Astarte, Meteos' soul, a completely random human being picked by chance, instead managed to last long enough to force the resonation, finally bridging the suffering goddess and the homeworld which was robbed from her.

---

FORMS

Using the equipment provided by Kagaseo, he is able to transform into Kamen Rider Rogue to survive in the Star God's challenge.

Entry Form

"Entry."

- Transformation announcement

Rider Statistics

- Rider Height: 205,2 cm

- Rider Weight: 78,0 kg

Ability Parameters

- Punching Power: 1,6 t

- Kicking Power: 3,8 t

- Maximum Jump Height: 4,1 m

- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 8,8 seconds

Entry Form is Rogue's base form accessed through the sole usage of the Rogue Core ID in the Desire Driver. This form is briefly seen in Rogue's transformation into the ZombieBoost Form.

Entry Form consists of the following parts.

- Rogue Head: The head.

--> Rogue Crest Gear: Rogue's head-mounted device. It expands the user's head functions and protects the head with lightweight yet extremely strong composite armor. With a shape that symbolizes the Rider's crest on the ID Core, it also functions as a visual aid to increase Rogue's visibility.