chapter 1

" Name: dazai Osamu Age: 10Gender: male Occupation: port mafia leader Crimes: 106 murders, 34 fraudsBackground: he was an orphan before the port mafia leader mori took him in

" Name: dazai Osamu
Age: 10
Gender: male
Occupation: port mafia leader
Crimes: 106 murders, 34 frauds
Background: he was an orphan before the port mafia leader mori took him in. When he was took in he was abused by Mori physically, mentally, sexually, and emotionally. He got raped, experimented on, had to crossdress because of moir's weird fetish, as well as beaten till he was almost dead. This happen on the daily and the treatment would be worse if he failed a mission. This is the reason he has bandages all over his body. After a while he became emotionless, even when he was beaten to dead he didn't argue or cry or ask for mercy.
Personality: he is like a doll... he follows every order he's given without complaining. He has no real personality at all he only does what he is ordered to do. As well with this we have also determined that he is suicidal and has tried to kill himself 5 times, he is also depressed.

Some more facts about him is that he was a Prodigy as a young age so mori made him read books on all types of things so dazai could make the funds the port mafia got increase tenfold.

Ability: he has the power to nullify any other person's ability by physical contact... he is also able to copy a person ability through physical contact but it only lasts for 1 day.....to be careful we made him wear a choker that is specially designed to cancel out ability users abilities

That is all we have gathered from our new prisoner. I understand that he is young and he has been through a lot so please don't be hard on him." A woman with blue hair and crimson red eyes said with a look of Pity as she stared back at the documents in her hands. "Understood Warden" a man who is bald and has a scar on one of his eye as well as wearing a guard's uniform said. "Thank you hajime, for your cooperation, the prisoner shall be arriving at building 13 soon so you are dismissed." The Warden said. "Yes Warden." And with that hajime left her office, going back to his building.