chapter 5

It's been 4 months since the little conversation with hajime and it just turns out that cell13 is getting a new inmate(s).

" listen up you little shits, these are your new inmates, his name is chuuya nakahara, prison name is no.18. His 13 years old as well as the partner of no.16." After he said this a small boy with orange hair and ocean blue eyes entered the cell. "The other is named sakunosuke oda, prison name is no.10. He is 17 years old and a port mafia member as well." Just as he said this a boy with red hair and dark brown eyes entered as well.

" Just as he said this a boy with red hair and dark brown eyes entered as well

As soon as dazai, oda and chuuya layed eyes on each other they ran and gave each other a big hug

As soon as dazai, oda and chuuya layed eyes on each other they ran and gave each other a big hug. (Note: chuuya is taller than dazai and he treats dazai as his kid brother.) "Chuuya, odasaku!" "Dazai!" "dazai!" "I'll be leaving now" hajime said and then the door to the cell closed. "What should we do?" Nico asked. "We should probably get them some space." Uno said and the other agreed. " are you ok?" Oda. "Have they been treating you well?" Chuuya, "did they try anything?" Oda. "Should I kill them for you?" Chuuya. "Yes, yes, no, and no." Dazai said with a smile before continuing, "they have been treating me really nice actually and they are super fun to be around." Chuuya and oda just looked at dazai with a shocked expression,  oda was the one the snap out of it first and said with a happy expression. "That's the first time I've seen you genuinely smile." Chuuya was then next, "yeah! Usually you're always so fake. You always smile as if it's a chore and you never do it genuinely." He then added on with a smile, "I'm happy, you found people who could help you." "Thanks guys." Dazai, "that's what big brothers are for." Oda and chuuya.