chapter 3

It has been 2 months since dazai came to nanbaka prison and so far he has opened up to the others and since dazai's sentence to prison is only 1 year hajime plans to adopt him after his sentence is over.

(Hajime favors dazai the most because he doesn't cause him trouble nor does he try to escape.)

*in building 5

"Hey no.16 come here real quick." Samon said "oh, alright." Dazai said before getting up from his sit and going towards him. "Want to fill me in on why you aren't training with the others?" "W-well-I-it's...I'm sorry I'll get to training right away." Dazai said, trying to hide his arms. "Hey, what are you trying to-" samon tried to ask before seeing dazais arms covered in cuts and bruises...as well as the bandages covering the parts the he could not see bloody red. Samons eyes widened. 'What the hell, those wounds were caused by a sharp object perhaps a knife....did he do this to himself? I heard that he was suicidal and depressed but to cut himself...and the cuts are really deep as well. What the hell!!!' Thought samon as he took dazai's arm, but then dazai snatched his arm back and said (well more like shouted) "NO!!! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! Don't touch me, don't touch me, don't touch me, don't touch me...I don't want to be touched, no, not again!" Dazai's reaction shocked samon as well as the inmates and guards near them, he was having a panic attack just because samon touched him. 'This must have been a trauma he got before he came here.' Samon thought before he picked up the now unconscious dazai.(dazai fainted from too much stress on his body.) "What happened here?" Asked rock as he ran towards them. " will he be okay?" Asked liang "for someone his age to get traumas...how bad was he treated in the mafia?" Qi asked clearly feeling distress. "I hope he is alright." Upa said. "Hey Qi, you think you'll be able to heal him?" Asked samon. "Let's see....." qi said while going closer to examine dazai "......he fainted because he was under a lot of stress, the cuts he has are very deep and could be life-threatening if left unchecked...I should be able to heal him but he'll need a few weeks of rest, at most 4." "I see alright then." Samon said before handing dazai to Qi.