The Philosopher's Stone

"Y/n! Y/n" Harry calls over to you from across the Hall.

"I'm gonna try and do something against the rules, can you stick up for me?" He says.

I roll my eyes, "and what might my oh so big brother be doing" i ask, crossing my arms.

"I'm getting making sure no one gets the Philosopher's Stone" he whispers.

"What the- you know what, I'm not gonna ask, just go" I say, waving my hands about in frustration.

That night I hang around waiting for Harry, but instead I get Dumbledore telling me I should visit the hospital wing.

I run in to find Harry unconscious on one of the beds, so I sit on the chair next to him.

"Harry, I don't know what you were doing, but please don't leave me, I'll never be ok" I beg, holding his hand.

"I didn't know you cared about me so much" he coughs, making me jolt up and hug him.

He groans from my far too tight hug but I don't care.

Then I sit back up.

"Harry Potter! You ever do anything that irresponsible again and I will make sure you never hear the end of it! Is that understood?" I order.

"Yes ma'am" he says with a grin.

Soon, I leave for the night, tomorrow I'd pack and leave with Harry to go to the Dursleys.

Once we get off the train, we find our way to the Dursleys and knock on their front door.

Petunia opens the door, "oh god, it's those wretched twins again" she revolts.

"Yup, you'll have to deal with us till next year!" I exclaim, grinning at her fakely.

Petunia let's us in and we go straight to our room.

That night, dinner is awkward and Harry and I run to our shared room as soon as it's over.

I sleep on the floor on a mattress, and Harry sleeps on the bed.