Chapter 1: Eye's

Wednesday pov.

A sip from my coffee is all i could do to calm my self down. i needed more employee in my complany well it's not actually a big deal to me but to my company does whatever i could just pass this to my secretary.

I press the button right beside my table and not long someone knock on the door.

"Come in" i said and a click on the door open.

"You called boss?" My secretary asked i look at her with no emotional as usual.

"Bring me some employee tomorow and you already know what to do, i'm counting on you in this one, so don't disapoint me yoko" i said in my monotone she bow and quickly spoke.

"Yes boss" she said i just nodded and sign her to leave and she did.

I stand up and look at the window mesmerizing the beauty of the city while sipping on my coffee.
______________________________________

Enid pov.

I was scrolling to my tiktok account when a messenge pop out in my notificatin it was yoko 'what this bitch want' i said to my thought.

___________________________

VAMPIE: Enid!

What do you want bitch? :STUPID BITCH

VAMPIE: you told me that you needed a job right??

Yess, why? Don't tell me you're giving me a bar job i would kill you :STUPID BITCH

VAMPIE: no you ediot, my boss wanted me to hire some new employee tomorow so i thought you would like to work in WA? don't worry i already prepare all you needed.

Are you freaking serious right now? Of course i would thank you yoko!! : STUPID BITCH

VAMPIE: your welcome! Meet me at our place spot tomorow moring at 6am better not be late.

6am got it : STUPID BITCH
______________________________________

I got up and get ready for bed and get some sleep.

(Next morning)

A sunlight hit my face i woke up and look at my phone it was already 6:20 'shit i over sleep and nah it's just yoko' i said to my thought and get up and do my morning routine i wash up to get ready i took my stuff this is my outfit for today.

I leave at my apartment to tell you all i live alone in a small apartmenti don't even know how i survive.

I was walking at the starbuck's when i bump into someone.

"Omg i'm so sorry i wasn't looking at where i was going, are you okay miss?" I asked and help her get up i look at her eye's it was beautiful dark but it look 's lonely. She got up and start walking away quickly 'uhmm okay? What just happend?' I said to my thought i shake it off for now remembering yoko 'shit' i run to ourplace spot and saw her.

"Yoko!! I'm sorry i'm late i accidentally bump into someone" i said she laught.

"You never change enid" yoko said i rolled my eye.

"Now shall we got to business?" Yoko said and pulling out a folder in her bag i nodded and listen very carefully.

______________________________________

Wednesday pov.

I woke up from my alarm it was 6am i got up and do my morning routine before getting shower and get ready for work.

(Wednesday outfit.)

I walk downstair and great by my family

"Wednesday my dear going already?" My mother said i just nodded and about to leave when my father spoke.

"Just when will you have a boyfriend or girlfriend my little deadtrap?" Father asked i stop at my track.

"I'm not interest dad" i said and leave not letting my father speak another word.

"At the starbuck's" i command to my driver he nodded and drive off.

We arrive my driver open the door i walk to the starbuck's when suddenly someone recognize me and walk to my direction i try my best not to look and walk quickly i didn't know where i was looking and i bump into someone.

I fell and look at the girl she have a blonde hair with pink and blue in her side hair but there is something that caught my eye it was her blue ocean eye's is was pretty. 'What i'm i doing i need to get out of here" i said to my thought trying to focus, i got up and walk quickly saying nothing to the girl.

i saw my driver waiting for me, i got into the car i look at the window. The accident keep repeating in my mind.
______________________________________