Chapter 6: Vocation

Enid pov.

Me and wednesday are watching neflix in her room

(Wednesdsy room)

We got disturb when a notification from wednesday phone he took her phone and see what the notification was it was the paparazzi questioning that wednesday addams is in a relationship with someone

We got disturb when a notification from wednesday phone he took her phone and see what the notification was it was the paparazzi questioning that wednesday addams is in a relationship with someone. Me and wednesday look at eatch other and laught.

"I should post another pic"wednesday said i agree and she took a pic of the netflix we are watching. And she upload it in her instagram i took my phone and look at the photo she took and heart it.
______________________________________
@Wednesday Addams.

______________________________________@Wednesday Addams

@wednesday😺: chillin with mon amor.🖤🐺

@enidsinclair🐺 and 9100other's like this post.
______________________________________
@yoko🦇: i think i knew who is it.
@tylergalphin reply to @yoko🦇: i told you it was me.
@wednesday#1 reply to @tylergalphin: how about you just shut the fuck up?
And 999other's comment to this post.
______________________________________

"This tyler really need to shut up" i said angryly. I caught of guard when wednesday kiss me passionate she got on top of me.

"Hmm wedns" i moan softly and move my hand to her hair.

She enter her tongue exploring my mouth every touch everymovement she do is making me crazy.

I heard a knock on the door wednesday get of on top of me and lay down beside me.

"Come in" she said in her monotone voice i door click and the maid enter.

"Sorry to disturb you young master and young mistres dinner is ready." The maid said and wednesday nodded and the maid leave the room.

"How about we continue this later?" Leen to my ear's wisper suductively.
I gulp and nodded we got ready and leave at the bedroom.

(Dining hall)

"Did you girl's have fun?" Wednesday's mother said wednesday look at me smirking and look back to her mother i was blushing mest.

"Yes" wednesday said they just hmm as a respond but i knew they all smirking gosh this family really is something.

"Let's eat!" Pugsley said and we all nodded and start eating.

"So i was thinking we should go to a vocation on hawai to celebrate for my little deadtrap for having a girlfriend what do you two say?." Wednesday's father said i look shock hawa!?? Hell yeah.

"It's in enid choice" wednesday said and they all look at me.

"I would love too!"i said happyly and thanking them we continue to eat.

(After dinner)

I'm laying at wednesday's bed i choose to share bed with her because this house is hudge i might get lost. Wednesday is taking a shower.

"I should post something on my instagram" i said to my thought and look at some picture at my gallery after minute finding i finally find one and upload it in my instagram account.

@Enid Sinclair.

@enidsinclair🐺: 📸 babycakes

@enidsinclair🐺: 📸 babycakes.🖤😺

@yoko🦇 and 69other's liked this post.
______________________________________
@yoko🦇: i knew something is going on between you two.
@enidsinclair🐺 reply to @yoko🦇: idk what your talking about.
@yoko🦇 reply to @enidsinclair🐺:gays
And 50other's comment in this post.
______________________________________

I rolled my eye and close my phone and heard a click on the bathroom wednesday is just in her rope she look hot i gulp and look away pretending i didn't see her.

"You can look, you know it's all yours" wednesday said and walk closer to me.

She's now on top of me she kiss me passionate i respond i pull away catching my breath.

She attack my neck marking her territory. I moan and her hand move under my shirt and taking of my bra.
Her kiss move up to my jawline to my lips it's not just a normal kiss it's a french kiss she fight my tongue and she win.

Her hand start to massange my breast i moan every single movement she do.

Wednesday pov.

My free hand move to her short taking them all of i can't take it anymore my dick is hard as rock.

"Wanna take a ride mon amor?" after breaking the kiss and suductively ask her rubbing her clit she nodded.

"I want words amor" i said she bite her lips.

"I wanna r- ride you w-wedns" she said while moaning mess i switch our position she's now on top of me i place my dick into her clit.

"Tell me to stop and i'll stop okay?" I said she nodded and i gently pust my dick into her clit she hug me tight and dugging her nail in my back i succes to fully put my dick inside her.

Enid slowly push her hips up and down i kissed her preventing her from shaking not long she got use to it and start to go faster i watch her ride my dick 'what a beautiful screen' enid moan is getting louder and louder 'good thing my room is soundproof or else my family would hear her moan'.
I put my hands on both side of her waist she was bouncing up and down on my dick i could feel something is building up on my dick.

"E-enid i think i'm gonna c-cum" i said  she kiss me hungryly, i switch our position i'm on top of her i push my hips in and out fasting my phase.

"I-i'm gon-gonna ughmm c-comeee wednssss hmmm letsss cum ahhm toge- fuck! Ahh together" enid moaning mess after one trust we cum together i let out my dick slowly and cleaning our cum in her clit

She colapse on our bed and i look at her beauty 'you're mine cara mia' i said and slowly join her to sleep.
______________________________________