Chapter 4 : Let's keep this a secret

Enid pov.

I was tapping in my computer doing all the work yoko gave me, my back really hurt i stretch my back. A ring from wednesday button got me up.

"Could you get that for me enid?" Yoko said i nodded and leave yoko's office and walk to wednesday office i softly knock on the door.

"Come in" i heard wednesday said i open the door and walk inside before closing the door behind me.

"You need anything wedns?" I asked she got up and slowly walking closer to me.

"You mon chiot" she said getting closer i step back and leaning at the door when wednesdsy is just 2 inch away from me i could feel her dark eye's staring at me i'm blushing really hard right now.

Wednesday slowly grab my chin and slowly moving her head our lips is just 1 inch away i coudn't help it my hand travel to her hair pressing my lips into her lips wednesdsy was shock but respond we kiss passionate her hand travel into my waist.
I pull away and look at her dark eye's

"Is it really okay to kiss my boss?" I ask she laught softly 'omg her smile is so cute she have a freaking dimple!' I said to my thought staring at her.

"Stop staring i might melt" Wednesday said i look away blushing hard.

"Enid. I know it's just been a few day's getting to know you but i coudn't just wait for a few month, enid sinclair can i court you?" Wednesday asked politely i giggle.

"No" i said her face drop she was about to speak i quickly cut it

"Because i wanted you to be my girlfriend. Wednesday addams will you be my girlfriend?" I asked and kiss her hand she look shock.

"Yesss!!" Wednesday said and quickly pull a kiss not long he break the kiss and stare at me we were staring at each other. When i suddenly remember the time.

"Ow i forget i still have a lot of work to do wedns i don't want them to add my work list tomorow" i said she look at me and giggle.

"Silly did you forget i'm your boss? I could give your work to someone so you won't be exhausted doing all of it" wednesday said i feel like cheating well i gues i could let it slide it for now.

"Thank you babe but maybe not today" I said she nodded and kiss me once again and i pull away.

"Let's keep this a secret for now okay?" Wednesday said i nodded.

"Babe i need to get back to work" i said she nodded and kiss me one more time before i leaving at her office.

I walk to yoko office she look at me suspicious face again i laught at her and get back to work.
______________________________________