Chapter 11 : Bored

No one's pov.

"Babe! Wedns!" Enid came out and shouting from the bedroom, calling wednesday to the livingroom.

"Yes cara mia?" Wednesday ask enid and turn off the tv and close her laptop.

"I'm bored" enid said while pounting.

"What do you wanna do then?" Wednesday ask her.

"I wanna go to the park!" Enid said excited.

"Let's go then" wednesday said and put all her stuff away.

(Time skip at the park)

"Woah!! Look wedns!! There's a group of duck's running around" enid said pointing at the duck's playing, wednesday smile and mesmerizing enid's beauty enid then found a ice cream truck.

"Wedns let's go grab some ice cream!" Enid said and pulling wednesday to go at the ice cream truck.

"Hello lady's what flavor do guy's want?" The ice cream truck guy said.

"One strawberry please!" Enid said the ice cream guy nodded and look at wednesday waiting for her order.

"respberry" wednesday said and the ice cream guy nodded.

"Here's your ice cream lady's" the ice cream guy said give the ice cream to the two girls.

"Wait wedns i have to take a photo of this, this ice cream kinda look like us!" Enid said wednesday look at her confuse but agree, enid then take a photo of there ice cream and post it in her ig account.
______________________________________
(I Can't find any photo sorry)

@Enid Sinclair. tagged Wednesday Addams.

@enidsinclair🐺: Us!🖤😺

@yoko🐲 and 10,845 other's like this post.
______________________________________
@yoko🐲: this is cute but cringe at the same time💀.
@enidsinclair🐺 reply to @yoko🐲: your just jelouse because divina doesn't love you.

And 60,904 other's comment in this post
______________________________________

"Yoko have a crush on divina?" Wednesday ask enid then nodded.

"Lets buy some food before we go home." Enid said after they eat there ice cream wednesday then agree.

"What should i buy hmm" enid mumble to her self while trying to pick what food she needed.

Wednesday just looking at her beauty and didn't care about other's, wednesday then notice the staff in the counter was looking at enid like she was her next target wednesday grinned her teeth.

"There! Done!" Enid said and go to the counter to buy all the things she took and wednesday was following her behind like a bodyguard.

"Is this all?" The counter guy said with a disgusting flirty tone and winking enid nodded wednesday then was staring at the counter guy deadly.

"No one can have her she's mine" wednesday mumble to her self and call someone quick.

"There have a nice day!" The counter guy said and wink again at enid, enid then smile uncomfortable.

Enid then found a piece of paper in the grocery bag, it was the counter guy number before enid could react wednesday took the paper in enid's hand and take out her lighter and burn it in. a sec the paper was all ashes

"That's hot" enid mumble to her self but wednesday heared it and smirk in her self.

"Let's go home" wednesday said and enid agree they walk toward to wednesday car and drive home.

(At the house)

"Welcome back young master's" the butler and the maid's said in sycn.

"I'm going to cook for dinner" enid said and wednesday nodded and headed to the livingroom to do all the work in her laptop.

Enid pov.

I was cooking for dinner when i felt a arms wrap around my waist i look down at who hug me behind it was wednesday she was hugging me behind and wednesday then rest her chin in my shoulder.

"Hmm that looks good" wednesday said and sniff at my neck i giggle.

"Babeee stop that tickles" i said and then before i knew it wednesday was already sucking my weak spot i was trying hard to stop my moans.

"Hmm wedns s-stop, we will continue this later i'm cooking right now" i said and wednesday them hmm as a respond and let go of me i feel so empty without her touch.

"What a flirty couple" pugsley said comming out from no where.
Me and wednesday laught together.
______________________________________