Chapter 12 : Gifts

Wednesday pov.

It's enid birthday and i have a great idea that i'm sure she will love it.

I'm at the living room i was calling my personal pilot that we will flight to korea.

"Babeee! I'm backk!!" Enid shout and run to my direction i quickly shut down my laptop and opening my arms wide waiting for her warm hug.

"I miss you!!" She said hugging me.

"We were together this morning" i said she giggle.

"By the way cara mia i wanted to ask you if you wanna go to korea?" I ask shyly, her mouth was opening in shock and hug me tight 'help i can't breath'.

"OMG!!! OF COURSE I WANTED, THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE THANK YOU!!" She said and lose the hug i can finally breath.

"Verry well then go pack your thing's" i said she nodded and kiss my forehead before going upstairs excited.
______________________________________
(At the airport)

"Come on cara mia let's go" i said she nodded and we got out to my car. we were greated by the people and camera's around us. I heared someone shout 'Omg wenclair is so real!' 

'Wenclair?' I said to thought, i was holding enid hands and we walk together inside.

"This way ms addams and ms sinclair" the staff said and guide us to my private jet.

(Time skip at the korea, i'm tired)

"Were finally here!" Enid shout in excited i giggle at her cuteness.

"Lets go cara mia" i said and we walk together to the exit and my friend car is waiting for us.

"Ms addams and ms sinclair, ms kim assign me to a company you" the driver said and i nodded.

"Kim?" Enid said looking at me confuse.

"She's my friend don't worry cara mia she's taken" i said she nodded and we got inside the car.

(At the kim hotel)

"Were here cara mia, i want you to meet my great friend" i said  she nodded and got up. We leave at the car and get inside the kim hotel.

"Wednesday! It's nice seeing you here!" Kim said and offering a shake hand i gladly accept it since she's my trustfull friend.

"It's nice seeing you too kim, by the way i would like you to meet my girlfriend Enid" i said proudly she smirk and look at enid.

"Your so lucky enid, i thought wednesday would never date anyone" kim and laughing enid then giggle.

"Okay let's stop, kim did you arrange what i told you too?" I ask her she look at me smirking.

"I already talk to her she said yes" kim said suddenly kim phone ring.

"Opss, looks like my fiance is missing me, i got to go wednesday enjoy your stay at my hotel feel free to ask anything!" She said and quickly run outside to answer the call.

"You're friend is hell rich!" Enid said i smirk and look at her.

"I'm the most richess in our circle of friends" i said proudly she giggle and kiss my check.

"Yeah, yeah ms rich, can we go to our room?" Enid jokely said i nodded and the staff guide us to our room.

(At there bedroom)