Chapter 3 : Dinner?

Wednesday pov.

A alarm from my phone woke me up i quickly stop it it's make my ear bleed i look at the time it's already 6am. 'Just how did i get here anyway?' I said to my thought i'll just ask my family i got and do my morning routine and get ready for work. I walk downstair.

(Wednesday outfit today)

"Who took me here?" I ask my mother  who's busy cooking

"I don't know darling your driver just said that one of your new employee help you and your driver bring you here don't worry honey he didn't touch you. Your brother brought you to your room" i nodded.

"I'll get going now thank you mother" i said and leave my driver was already waiting for me i got in and drive to my company.

(At the company)

"Discribe the employee who brought me to you last night" i command to my driver he look at me.

"I don't know her name but she was a little taller than you she have blonde hair and pink and blue on her side hair.

'Enid' i wisper i nodded at my driver before leaving entering at my company some employee great me i just walk past them not giving attention.

I reach at my office and put my stuff down i press the button beside my table not long someone knock.

"Come in" i said i look who enter.

"You need anything boss?" Yoko ask

"Where's ms sinclair?" I asked

"She's at my office boss need something?" She ask me i nodded and she leave to call enid.

A soft knock at the door.

"Come in" i said a blonde girl walk in.

"You need something wednesday?" Enid ask.

"From now on you will be the one that will make my coffee got it?" I said she nodded

"Make me a cup of coffee" i said she smile.

"Got it wedns" she said happyly before leaving.

(Minute later)

A soft knock at the door.

"Come in" i said she enter with the coffee in her hand.

"Here's your coffee wedns" she said proudly i nodded.

"My i ask a question?" She said i nodded.

" is it okay to call you wedns? Wednesday is long" she said

"Yes, now i have a question" i said she nodded nervouse

"Are you free after work?" I asked she look at me confuse.

"Well i just wanted to return the favor "i said she smile 'god your melting me like an ice cream with that smile sinclair' i said to my thought

"I'm always free wedns" enid said i nodded.

"Meet me at the parking lot" i said she nodded and i sign her to get back t work and she follow.
______________________________________

Enid pov.

I got back to yoko's office she look at me i look at her confuse.

"What did our boss do to you?" Yoko ask i smile while i take a sit in my side.

"Ms addam wanted me to make her coffee" i said she look at me suspicious i giggle and get back to work.

(Time skip)

I got my thing's ready yoko asked me if we can go home together i said i still have thing's to catch up she just nodded and bit our goodbye. I walk to the parking lot and see wednesday was waiting for me.

"Sorry for making you wait" i said she look at me.

"It's okay, shall we get going?" Wednesday ask i nodded and she open the door for me and she get in too.

"At my favorite restaurant now" wednesday command the driver follow.

(At the restaurant)

"Woah this restaurant is beautiful wedns" i said she was staring at me i could feel my self blushing

"Welcome to wou-" the staffs stop when she see wednesday and quickly bow at her.

"I'm sorry miss addam your table is on your favorite spot" wednesday just nodded and we walk to the table.

"This restaurant look expensive, i'm sorry wedns i don't have my mo-" wednesday cut me off.

"It's my treat i wanna return the favor for helping me last night" wednesday said shyly 'omg wednesday addam! Is shy so cute' i said to my thought and giggle at her. The waiter walk to us and bow.

"What would you like to order ma'am?" The waiter ask wednesdsy sign me to order what i want i nodded.

"I'll have 1 steak and pasta with drink's" i said at the waiter

"I'll have my usual meal" the waiter nodded and bow before leaving. Before wednesday could speak someone walk into our table.

"I never thought that wednesday addam is into girl's" a girl said we look who speak wednesday just rolled her eye.

"Enid this is bianca, bianca this is enid
" wednesday said i offer a shake hand and she accept it.

"I'll get going. I don't wanna ruin your date" bianca said laughting i blush and look at wednesday who look pist.

"Don't mind her she's always like that" wednesday said i giggle and just nodded.

Not long out food arrive and we got to eat. When were done eating wednesday pay it all with her black card and we got ready to go.

( at the parking lot)

"I'll drive you home it's dangerous outside in this time" wednesday sai i was about to said no because she already treat me.

"No buts sinclair" wednesday said in her monotone.

"Yess ma'am" i said straight and no choice but to agree.

We arrive at my apartment well i'm not suprice that he know my house because my address is completely in her folder.

"Thank you for everything wedns i enjoy it! Bye bye!" I said she nodded and walk closer to me i feel like i have been hypnotize i couldn't move.

"Bye mon chiot" she wisper and kiss my cheek i could feel my face heating up she giggle before leaving.

I enter to my apartment and get ready for bed could forget her kiss on my cheek i try to convince my self to sleep for tomorow's work.
______________________________________