Strawhats 3

± I found some strawhat headcanons so I decided to use them ±

·Sometimes Zoro would secretly watch Sanji's knifework as he preps food or butchers a piece of meat and be torn between being impressed at Sanji's skill and pissed the stupid cook didn't become a swordsman.

·Zoro wants to get a tattoo in the future after he beats mihawk. But he wont just ask anyone to do it. Sanji will be the one to ink his 3 swords onto his back.

·Occasionally, Zoro and Sanji have a drink together and talk about the fights they had with people before joined the crew.

·Though Ace's vivre card consumed itself when he died, Luffy still has a little piece of paper sewed in the inside of his strawhat as a tribute to his brother.

·Nami still owns the perfume Danji bought her back in Alabasta. She claims it is to annoy Chopper, however she actually kept it because the scent reminds her of Vivi.

·Sanji has come up with no less than 50 recipes featuring tangerines in order to please Nami.

·Chopper tries to get an animal for the crew so he is no longer considered the "pet". However to his dismay, every time he brings a pet on board, Sanji enda up cooking it.

·Some mornings Luffy and Nami lay on the Sunny's deck and cluf watch till the sky's lit. Nami tries to teach him the cloud names, but Luffy just smiles and points out the animals.

·Nami has Sanji do her nails every month. She would do them herself but she's only meticulous when it comes to cartography. Sanji paints pretty flowers and patterns that she can only imagine. In exchange, she doesn't charge him any interest on his dept.

·One time Sanji got sick onboard the Merry. That night do dinner he lay in his bed listening to the clanks and swears from above deck. He dragged himself to his feet, saying if just one thing was out of place in his kitchen someone was going to pay. The door to the room opened then, and the crew fell inside while Luffy bounced over them, hair slightly charred and bruised, holding a bowl of chicken soup proudly with a grin. Sanji sighed.