The foreboding

Asta, Kite, marsh, and Akatsuki are all in their base area, just hanging out

Astas POV: (it's not 1st POV, but the majority will be spent talking about asta)
"You know guys, this break from you know who is great, just, relaxing from college and hero work is great" Asta sighs, hanging upside down from a beam in one of the many doorways. He has his typical relaxed and confident air around him, even if that is a facade. He turns to Kite, using today as a workout day. "Blondie, what's the crime rate today?" Kite responds nearly immediately "No crimes of any kind so far, no sightings of them on any camera either" Asta nods, pulling himself up and dropping down. "Who wants to stay here?" He asks, knowing no one will want to stay, as even if they are practically always stressed, they don't like relaxing. No one responds to his question and they all are almost ready to head out. Asta hurries to grab his things, feeling a sense of foreboding as he leaves with the others. As soon as they are all outside, there is a large boom from downtown, and asta curses as they run towards it.

Adam's POV: Adam is currently with his team and underneath one of the city's main schools, after setting up tunnels for the past few weeks, using his team to dig while he distracted the hero's. He's working on setting the final bomb up, and as he does he takes a water bottle from Yuno, because believe it or not, the villains are actually incredibly close, unlike the hero's. As he finishes he gets up, and sets the last remote to set it off. Him and his team grab anything needed, and make their way out to right outside the blast and the debris radius. They chose to do it on a weekend so that Ray would be out of school, because he would be questioned harder if he had been gone and it a school day. Adam presses the button to explode the furthest school, eventually the boom is right behind them as the last bomb fires off, the hero team appears.