The betrayal

Asta: As we arrive the villains are already there, and the bomb goes off. I run behind the villains to check for anyone and Crimson is quick behind me. Once we get decently far in and haven't found anyone yet, crimson comes closer. "Asta, we've had enough of you," Crimson says, stabbing asta in the stomach with a needle and injecting it. "that has a poison in it that will be increasingly more painful until the remedy is administered or the person dies." Crimson looks down at asta with a look of hatred and runs to go help the rest of the hero team, leaving Asta curled into a ball, the pain already at a level to make him grimace.

Adam: He saw the two go behind him, going back to check for any survivors, and he commands his team to keep them distracted as he goes through the rubble. He meets Crimson halfway, knocking him out and continuing to go find Asta. He hears grunting, and asta stands up from where he ended up. He grabs a remote from his pocket, knowing the bluff will help keep asta from killing him, especially with how angry he looks. "There's a bomb underneath the city Hall. One wrong move and every authority figure there will die an instantaneous death." Adam was making a huge bluff, hoping Asta didn't realize.
Asta: At the same time as Adams bluff, Asta was hoping the other wouldn't realize that the angry look he was showing was a bluff. He reaches for his shock-gun, but as he feels it's empty holster, he realized he had dropped it getting up, and he had moved forward a decent bit. He drops his hand, knowing he was now weaponless, before sinking down to his knees, arms raised as a surrender. "I surrender Adam." He said in defeat.