Food and the interrogation

Rays Pov: He walks in carrying a plate with a sandwich and chips, pushing it through the hole near the door. "Eat. You need it, it's been a week." Asta continued his ignore and fast, not planning on breaking it. Ray sat on the bed. "It's Adams orders, I'm not to leave till you take a bite. Plus, it's not poisoned you know, we need you alive as leverage against the hero's." Asta slumped into himself, and after a few hours, he grabbed the sandwich with a shaky hand, starting to eat, just so ray will leave. A few bites in he put it back, due to the poison from crimson, his body was trying to reject the food. Ray got up and went to go tell Adam that Asta ate.

one hour later

Adams Pov: Adam picked Asta up easily, carrying him to the interrogation room, asta laying limp over Adams shoulder. Adam walks in, setting asta in one seat, wrapping a belt around him so he can't get out and locking the door in case he does. Astas hands are free, and Adam sits on the other side of the table. "Why did you stay behind in the rubble, not only that, but weaponless too." He demands, but asta just looks away. "Tell me god dammit Asta!" Adam yells, slamming his fist on the table. The table cracks, indenting where his fist landed.

Astas Pov: Asta flinches as he does, mumbling an answer. "Louder." Adam demands, and Asta says in a shaky voice, "I fell and dropped my taser gun" he then continued, starting to stutter. "A-and Crimson injected me with a poison, th-they don't want me, they kicked me off, okay?" His voice is small, the opposite of any time they've met before. Adam gets up, walking out to converse with his team, who were watching and listening from the room next door. Adam locks the door behind him. Asta then goes limp in his seat, tears streaming down his face, his angry facade disappearing.