After the fight

It is now a week after Asta surrendered to Adam. Asta was put into a holding cell that is suspended from the ceiling in Adams room.

Astas Pov: I had been here for a week, and the pain has increased already. I almost can't move, I've made it look as if I'm just hugging my knees luckily. Adam hasn't questioned me, or brought me down. The teen looking one has brought me food every day, but I haven't touched it, I don't trust it. Apparently Crimson had said they were looking for me, but it's obvious they aren't. I've been given new clothes, that are surprisingly comfortable, and a pillow and blanket. The villain Marsh has taken to trying to get me to say something, typically my name, as they don't know it yet, but I still haven't. I think their planning something for this week, but we will only be able to see what happens.

Adam: Astas silence and refusal to eat is getting concerning to us all. He'll drink water every other day, but has refused any and all food. He won't look at anyone besides when they bring water, and I hear him whimpering at night. I'm starting to think he hadn't stayed behind to look through the rubble. The hero's say they will come get him, yet looking at their cameras through Astas phone. There isn't a audio to it though. I plan on taking Asta down tonight, and putting him in our interrogation room to start. For now, I'm sending Ray in with food.