The meeting

Adam: I walk into the other room, sitting at my seat at the head of the table, pulling the video up from the interrogation room so we can keep an eye on Asta while we talk. "Did everyone hear it?" The villains all nod. "Good, now, Marsh, you go through into the hero's base by pretending to surrender, then find the antidote for it. Ray, you ask around about Asta at school to teachers, see if they know if police are on anything to finding him, Yuno, fix the last room we have up, he'll stay there from now on, and get a shock collar with a fence that'll shock if he goes over or under the fence, put it around the base, and make sure the shock collar has a lock on it."

Adam: Everyone nods, Yuno and Marsh leaving to do their tasks, and ray going to his room. Adam sighs, looking back at the camera, and seeing Asta breaking down completely, watching him, Adam realized Asta only just now is processing everything that happened to him, and gets up, walking back into the interrogation room, locking the door, then taking Asta out of the binding and just holding him to help him calm down.

Astas POV: Asta was panicking when Adam came in, and when Adam pulled him down into a hug on the floor, he panicked more for a bit before starting to calm down, not used to this from anyone. "Th-thank you Adam" he said once he was able to speak. He wiped his tears and looked down, embarrassed his enemy was the first person to ever calm him down like that.

Adam: "Do you know what the poison was? I'm having marsh try to recreate the antidote" Adam asked. "A liquidized recreation of belladonna" he replied, the pain worsening as he doubles over, grunting in pain. Adam frowns, "Belladonna? Are you sure? There's not a single cure for any type." Asta nods, "Yes."