Our ceremony

Third person POV:

Aje!!!!! Aje!!!!! Aje!!! Aje!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He screamed
My lord!!, we have come again for the rebirth of these two infants , come and help us !!!!!!!., priestess !!! We have come , the black man ,we have come !!!, my king we have come !!!, the great enchantress we are here !!!!!
He called upon their god and so many other cultists and magical people, they are called upon to bless the newly wedded, as tradition demands , they see marriage as a rebirth into the spiritual realm , they roast virgins like pigs alive , as their food and kill wild animals and use their blood as wine , the primes hand over their new house key to them as they leave , in their cult no one is poor , they care for their members , they never lack .

When the infants(couples) must have gone the primes and other members assemble at the enchanted garden , for renuwal of powers , where they cut one of their toes and put  it in the sacred bowl , and the primes cast spells into the bowl and the blood of the primes is used to summon the flame, then they dip their rings inside to burn for 4hours when it has fully charged they take it out with a metal fork , then they begin to chant and sing praises to Aje!!!!!!!..

it is a custom that they dance round the kings ash 20 times before the festival of lost souls begins , they also call it the "Gifting "this happens after the recharge of the rings , the festival of lost souls to them is a means to measure power, when you kill an immortal you gain more power and their souls would be stored into their rings......

it's just a festival to release the souls and the one with the highest number of souls get to have one life, each from everyone .... to them the festival , is just like having power to be a god .. ,it was a very special event that no member , can ever absent himself from ......

Hey people!!!!? Thank you very much for viewing thank you .... I hope y'all like it ??
If you have any comments or corrections please you're free to comment or make corrects thank you all

Xoxo
Chayomie