Into the shallow cave .

Third person POV:
After the lengthy explanation / revealation, I decided to look around for any hidden cave or just anything I wanted to find something new , something to talk about a new mystery I wanted to solve , at a time I began to behave like the Europeans who love adventure and take risks to find anything new from any corner of the earth.

I walked down to a bushy path , I walked and walked I got tired and weak I decided to sit on a log of wood I saw which was covered in green substance ,but I didn't mind I just needed to rest , when I sat down I began to hear strange noises around me , I thought it was the forest animals , I decided to let go ,I heard the noise yet again I decided to look around me then ,i saw a place so shallow with water but it looked like the water was so deep, so I decided to put my hand inside , and something began to draw me in slowly, I kept on resisting but the force was too strong to fight so I gave in , something in me told me that I was about to unravel a new mystery .

When I went into the shallow but deep water , I slept off like I thought, I didn't really know what had happened to me because the last thing I remembered was that I gave in to the force, when I woke up I saw my self in a white sparkling environment, but I'm the environment I saw a black Corner and I decided to go in there , I went in there looking like a lost adventurer .

I began to look for something just anything that could tell me more about the cave and when I got to the middle of the cave ,I looked down and I was standing on an inscription the same inscription on the blue diamond but something seemed off ,I looked up and I saw a table like structure which housed the same statues in the palace, the "gods of gift"there were eight of them the two were in the palace , I took all of them and put them in my bag , I then decided to look for a way out suddenly ,I found my self on the floor on the same spot where I was pulled into the cave ,I quickly stood up and cleaned my cloth, I continued to walk I didn't look back I needed to find more things , more artifacts to be precise even though that wasn't the main reason I was there.

I walked to another open spot in the bush , i found another log to sit on ,but this time around well shaped and cleaned , I sat on it meditating I was really tired of the whole thing, I began to regret my doings I wished I could turn back the hands of time to right my wrongs , I did that till nightfall I went out to fetch firewood to make fire cause the place became so cold it was really strange, after i made the fire ,i sat down to rest then I decided to bring out the statues I was admiring the statues then I broke the head of one of the statues , a smoke like i thought escaped from the statues.

Something began to whisper to me saying " you are one of us ! You are one of us ! You are one of us! . I was confused I said I didn't understand what he or she was talking about and I was shown a flash back when I was in a room and a statue broke , when the demon had finished warning me it entered me , and I wasn't aware and the whispering person or thing thought" I was one of them"........,

Hmmm .... this is getting really interesting though, we are finally getting really close to knowing who this unknown guy is.....

This gods of gifts ehhh....
wahalarrr ooo

Xoxo chayomie.