The sanc-mortuary gate

Third person POV:
After i fulfilled all I was asked to do , to embark on that dangerous journey, the life changing journey..........,I didn't want to follow the tunnel even though I won't land in the spiritual realm there , I just couldn't take the risk I had to follow another dangerous means.

I had to follow the sanc- mortuary gate, it was a sanctuary and a mortuary at the same time , the primes and other members come here for various activities, meditation especially, "meditation"in the sense that they come there to change babies and destiny of the mortals, it is also used for "the rebirth into the spiritual realm"(marriage ceremony).

I had to follow that path but I had to rub my blood on my face and any exposed part of my body , even on the white shirt and pants I was asked to put on ,before I could get into the sanc- mortuary, it was the only place I could use to get to the " forest of evil" , it was the place the so called Christians put the "Golden book Of destiny".

it was a long process , but I had no other option , when I got to the sanc- mortuary gate my spirit left my body , as required I looked back at my body still having thoughts of going back , But I couldn't I just had to continue I've come to far to backdown ,I had to take the bull by the horn .

When I finally got into the "forest of evil"very where was dark , I began to see memories bad memories of my past , memories of people I've killed , I didn't understand I thought that the "forest of evil", only served one purpose that was keep the "Golden the book of destiny",from the people from other cult especially the people from "AlOWO" cult .

Those people were very deadly they served the "goddess of death", they dine and wine with the "goddess of death" they practically saw her as their mother and father, i was disappointed I decided to turn back but to no Avail, I was stopped by an invisible wall, I had to walk around the forest of evil ,until I met a man in his late fifties sitting down beside the "lake of mortal blood" , I approached him from behind,tapped him from behind .

When he turned , I became furious his face filled with cuts his left eye was a diamond, a blue diamond and it reminded me of the portrait, the sanc- mortuary gate was the beginning of the revolution .... the revelation..............

Hey people ,
Thank you once again for reading and all!!!

I know so many of you , wanna know who the third person is but..... this book is full of suspense ... but I promise you'll get to know who he/ she is very soon ...

The sanc- mortuary gate is damnnnnn!!!
He thought he had arrived not knowing that he was trapped.....

Thank you ...
Xoxo
Chayomie ❤❤❤