Man in the painting ii

Third person POV:
"I quickly took the statue , into my room and kept it in my secret box ,"I decided to do a research on the inscription "I saw on the blue diamond , I had to look for the book of spells" , but I couldn't find it I'm the library .

I decided to visit an old friend of mine who knew everything about spells ,I went to him with the idol/ statue "he told me what the inscription meant , and told me that it can only be unlocked through a deadly means , a means that has been forbidden in our kingdom and beyond even the goddess of death forbids it to show how powerful the spell was  .

I was really worried because the primes has such  a deadly item and according to my friend it is forbidden,even our king feared them  ,I began to wonder how the king of all Kings could fear an ordinary statue ,it was so absurd and strange I wanted to persuade my friend to tell me why people feared those statues but he looked scared and afraid asif something was chasing him .

he began to shake he didn't even want to hear anything about those statues anymore I didn't know why but I was determined to find out not that it was an easy journey but I had to go on this journey, it was risky and dangerous if the primes found out about my secret research it may lead to something drastic and I knew that I'll pay dearly with my precious life .

I decided not to push further I let him be and went back to the house, I still read books and books searching for the answer, I just couldn't backdown I've gotten this far , I never what I was getting myself into , something dangerous something that could end everything ,to end the reign of gods , I was the chaos they  wanted to avoid , that ticking time bomb waiting to explode.

I decided to place cameras inside every room in the house .I  used the cloak spell to make them invisible, when I check them everyday it was asif there was nothing until I checked it again i decide d to look at it  scene by scene .

It seemed hopeless but I had faith i would find something , and I did i saw iyanu walking towards the portrait in his room and the diamond came  to life , it would emitt blue light as soon as he comes near the portrait and go back to being a lifeless object when he moves from the portrait , I decide to keep things that way I had to monitor him , not knowing I fell into the trap I set for another....................

Thank you all for the plenty reads I really appreciate...........

Don't forget to vote and  like thank youuuuu allll

Xoxo chayomie❤❤❤❤