MY Remedy

Third person POV:

I just realized that , what I did that day it almost destroyed the kingdom, I thought I had gotten away with it , the revelation was what scared me the most , I didn't want to confess to the primes what I had done .

I made a grave mistake by trying to take what was never going to be mine at all , I crossed the line , and I needed a remedy I just didn't know what to do anymore, I lost control that day
, till today I regret doing that ,Since that day after the revelation I couldn't sleep ,I couldn't rest I had to act fast , there was no time even though iyanu will fufill the prophecy and ascend the throne when he's 25 as custom and tradition demands .

It was so complicated, how the prophecy would come so quickly, it was supposed to come years and years to come but now , I don't know what to believe , what to do how to go about it , my life was so messed up then ,  I couldn't sleep the primes noticed and began to question me , it was so noticeable my eye bags expanded daily.

I began to go crazy, I was at the verge of losing my mind completely I had to look for a remedy a solution to my present predicament , I really needed it ,at that point in time I couldn't think of anything, I feared the tunnel of spirits I was so scared and I knew my place in the kingdom at that point I was a nobody..

If my secret leaked, I won't be spared the only solution was to go after the "Golden book of destiny",it was really a weird name but very dangerous and powerful it could re- write my wrongs , change the future ,destinies would be switched and it would affect our realm seriously.

It had many adverse effects , I didn't know what to do , I had to choose between my own life and the lives of thousands of people all over the universe, I was so confused but I had to embark on the journey to retrieve the book .

But I had to make that sacrifice, to anyone who reads this you may think , I was just trying to create a scene and feel important ,the "TUNNEL Of SPIRITS"was some place beyond the physical, beyond any kind of hell Christians preached about .

It was deadly and very ..... I can't even find the right words to use to express how I felt , I just couldn't  phantom, I just couldn't picture myself in that well, the well  Full of abnormalities and curses, the very place the "gods of gifts "draw their power from.

To get that book I had to perform some sacrifices , very deadly ones I never for once saw myself soil my hands with blood but ,because of my selfishness and quest to escape that torturous place I had to do it , i was required to bring the head of a new born baby boy , the rib of a living pregnant woman , that was really impossible, I had to also bring the pubic hair of my grandmother ,who was in the physical world.

After everything, after so  much deliberation,I had to do it , I didn't know what I was doing at that point in time,  I didn't read the other part of the book which became  a serious problem for me , that problem was a life changer it changed my destiny, I was so stupid to have payed less attention to the other part of the book .I was also required to be locked up in the doorless room , the "cursed doom of evil" , for seven days .... no food .... no water..... . 

I also had to take the white angel by the wings , around here it is a sign of quest for purity to be cleansed, and forgiven but that would come after i get the book that has been abandoned for centuries, for decades even before the colonial masters , before the slave trade and the independence of nigeria, before so many modernization, before the missionaries ,that book existed before all of these the so called christians took away the book because it was very dangerous, it was even more powerful than their so called "GOD".

I needed my peace , that inner peace, that tranquility, that quiet life I used to live , I needed that life back , i needed that remedy, the key to unlock , to change the past and present, that ancient book , the key , the world changer , that book , I call my remedy........

Hey people thank you all for the reads , thank you for following, I'm so sorry I can't follow any of you back my email is having some serious issues..... 😔😔

Thank you once again....❤❤

Just please help a sister ,just tap on that little star if you really like the book ...

Thank youuuu @treasurbeau 312
@oworitakpo
@jadistar.

Thank you for voting and following thank you once again .❤❤

Xoxo
Chayomie ❤❤❤