The man by the lake

THIRD PERSON POV:
When I tapped the man and I saw the blue diamond, I quickly remembered the portrait, and I could remember that there was nothing in the "book of secrets", about the diamonds the only thing I was told was that the diamond serves as the Hearts of the gods.

I became as confused as ever, I tried to talk to the man , but he wouldn't budge , I was really afraid , I kept trying to talk to him , I needed to know why the blue diamond replaced his eye, but the whole plea was all for nothing, it was fruitless ,I had to leave him alone .

I had to find somewhere to sit,I decided to rest and I slept off when I slept off I had a terrible dream , I saw a door emitting blue light , when I got close to the door it changed to red , I saw a hand writing on the door , I couldn't understand what it meant, it wrote "lieama yhe kise inope naileama yhe gisea."i was really confused the writing began to fade and I woke up from the  night mere .

At that point I had to look for a way out ,the man by the lake wasn't making things easy for me , I went back to try when I suddenly say dreamt again it was  as if I had a vision in the day,
It was really strange this time , I went to meet the man , I literally talked him out of his misery he finally talked, and introduced him self as "olokun" , the name was really familiar but I didn't want to cut olokun short.

He told me the story of himself and his lost brother , who were both banished into the forest, his brother who turned out to be our late king adeni, I thought he was joking at first until he showed me the markings , he had and it matched with our late kings own, his parents served the "demons" Like he said ,I only heard stories of them ,but never saw them , they were not like the demons we hear in folk tales or bed time story they were not spirits but humans...... this was very terrible....... I didn't blame fate for bringing be to this cursed place anymore I loved it... this man was my solution.... the key to my search ....

Olukun: A name of the orisha spirit in Yoruba land.

Xoxo
Chayomie.

Sorry I've not updated since  😔😔😔... school is phew !!!
Veery stressful.... coupled with the fact that .... a fake president is sitting on our future.... omorrr Nigeria will be great once again!!!!!!!