Attempt

A/N- this chapter contains a scene with a suicide attempted by OD.  It also included a sexual assault scene similar to Tyler's.  If that makes you uncomfortable please skip.  This is your trigger warning.

Months had passed since November, it was now April

Months had passed since November, it was now April.  I still felt guilty of Jeff's death but not as much.

One day at school I opened my locker and there were pictures of Jeff's dead, lifeless body all over inside my locker.  I slammed the door and rushed to the bathroom.

I threw up in a toilet, it had been months since I saw him like that.  I started to cry remembering everything.

"You're acting like a baby, Paige." an annoying voice said.

I unlocked my stall door to see a smiling Courtney Crimsen, holding a picture of Jeff.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Courtney?" I said with a few tears down my cheek.

"Nothings wrong with me Paige, I'm not the one who let her brother leave, drunk." Courtney said.

"I didn't know he was drunk, and I sure as hell didn't think he'd die that night!" I said trying my best to stay strong.

"You play a big game Paige.  And I'm impressed." Courtney said while glaring at me on the ground.

"What does that mean Courtney?" I asked with a harsher tone.

"Calm down Paigey, it means I find it entertaining how you act like you're so strong, when in reality you're just a weak slut!" Courtney said spitting in my face.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked Courtney while I stood up.

Courtney laughed and then pushed me into the side of the bathroom stall.  She kicked me and bashed my head against the toilet seat before shoving a mop handle up my lady area. 

Before leaving the bathroom she took a picture of me, bloodied up with a mop handle inside of me, blood seeping out from underneath me.

"This is golden!" Courtney laughed.  "Have fun Paige."

After sitting there sobbing for a while I wiped up the blood on the group and put a pad on.  I tried to clean up my face but the cuts hurt too much to touch.

I was bloody and covering in tears.  I was ashamed and embarrassed.  I walked through the halls of Liberty till I bumped into Mr. Porter.

"Miss Atkins, oh my!  Come into my office, let's talk for a bit." He said with shock.

I obliged because I felt I was required too.

"What happened Miss Atkins?" Porter asked.

I looked at my shoes, blood was smeared on them.  I looked at Porter with a look in my eye asking for help.

"Who did this to you?" he asked.

I opened my mouth, prepared to call out Courtney for the shit she put me through, but nothing came out.