A Date

A/N- not a trigger warning, but Just a head up this chapter they will be doing the deed sooo yeah :)

After school, they had suspended me for a day.  They said they're letting me off because Ive 'been through enough already.' So I guess I'll have a third first day again.  My reputation is absolute shit now.

I went to Jeff's grave before going home to get ready for my date.

"Jeff, holy shit you won't believe it.  I'm going on a date with Monty.  I also beat up Courtney Crimsen like really bad, and I got suspended.  I think mom and dad actually moved away and just didn't tell me, because they haven't been home in like 2 and half weeks!" I said to the headstone.

"Jeff I'm so nervous for this date, but I'm sure it'll go amazing." I said to the headstone before smiling.

"I just know that if you were here right now we would be in my room going through every piece of clothing I own just for you to criticize them saying they're too revealing or not revealing enough." I laughed while thinking about the happy things about Jeff.

"I love you J, but I gotta get home and get ready for my date.  I'll tell you all about it!" I said to the headstone before standing up and walking back home, which was only about 20 minutes.

When I got home from visiting Jeff it was already 4:30.  I still have to shower, do my hair, makeup, and get dressed.

Luckily I had an outfit planned out already, it was a tighter hot pink tank top and a black skirt with black heels.  I did my hair and makeup and my phone read 5:57.  My phone pinged and I looked at it.

Montgomery 🫶🏼
I'll be there in 2 minutes beautiful.

Paige
Cant wait to see you handsome

I quickly touched up my lips, and double checking I didn't have lipstick in my teeth before i headed outside.

Monty pulled up and when he stopped the car I watched his jaw drop.  I walked over to his Jeep and smiled.

"Well hello to you too." I said before getting in the Jeep.

"You look stunning, Paige." Monty said in complete awe.

I leaned into Monty's ear and whispered to him, teasing about how later tonight he might get to see 'the rest of it'.

Monty started driving to Rosie's and I danced and sang up a storm in the passenger seat.  Once we arrived he walked me in and we sat at a booth, across from one another.

"I don't know about you, Monty, but a chocolate milkshake sounds amazing right now." I said looking at him over my menu.

"I couldn't agree more." he said smiling at me.

The night went on and we laughed and talked about the most random shit.  After a little while we both decided we wanted to go back to the house.

As we entered my house I acted blunt.  Until, Monty closed the front door.  I turned around to face him.  I pushed him against the door and started to make out with him.  He switched with me, making me the one pinned to the wall, except my height difference from him became a slight issue, so Monty picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He carried me to my bedroom, still kissing me.  Once we got to my room things heated up even more.  We helped one another strip till we were both only in our underwear.

We started kissing again, and between kisses Monty asked me, "Are you sure you're comfortable with everything?"

I told him yes, and continued kissing him down his chest.  I got on my knees and gave him head.  And holy shit was it big.  As I gave him head he helped move my head in a rhythm on his member.

Once I knew he was hard for sure, I took off my bra and underwear, him taking off his boxers now too.  He picked me up and pinned me against the wall.  He entered me and a moan escaped my mouth.

He started going at a medium pace, but as our kisses intensified, so did his speed.  With a mix of moans and grunts we were getting more and more turned on at each other.

Monty placed me on the bed and he entered me again.  This time he didn't wait to speed up, it was all fast, and it felt incredible.

"FUCK MONTY!" I moaned out loud.

Monty loved hearing me moan his name which made him kiss me some more.

"Fuck Monty, I'm about to finish!" I managed to get out between moans.

"I'm almost there," he moaned.  He started thrusting just a little faster.  His grasp on my body getting tighter, definitely going to leave brusises.

"FUCK!" Monty groaned out as he came into the condom he had on.  He started to slow down after finishing, which made me finish myself.

"Fuckkk Monty, oh my god." I said as i kissed him.

"Paige, you're the best most perfect person ever." Monty said while lying next to me.

"I could get used to doing this regularly." I said smiling at Monty.

"Come here," Monty said as he pulled me on top of him.

We made out and my mouth trailed down to his chest and neck, I covered him in love bites, marking him as mine.

Monty returned the action by giving me a hickey right on my neck where everyone would be able to see it, except I was suspended so no one would know.

I'm gonna go take a shower, then I'll be back handsome." I said winking at Monty before walking away.

While i was in the shower, Monty cleaned himself up and got dressed as if he were about to leave.  As J walked out of the shower I saw him in his jeans and one of his classic flannels.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"I figured you would want me out of here." Monty said.

"Montgomery Wilson de la Cruz, this was not just a hookup, come back up here." I said, which Monty listened and came back upstairs.

"I don't have anything to wear to bed, beautiful." Monty said while looking at his current outfit situation.

"Monty we literally just fucked, just sleep in your boxers." I said with a slight laugh.

As Monty started to undress himself, I put on a pair of lacey underwear, a pair of track shorts, and one of Jeff's old hoodies that reminded me of him.

"You made my night, Paige." Monty said as we cuddled up together.

"And you made mine, lover boy." I said, hoping to get a reaction to the new nickname I had given Monty.

Monty didn't have a reaction, because well, Monty had fallen asleep.  I looked at him and how peaceful he looked.

"Goodnight, lover boy." I whispered before falling asleep myself.