~1~

If you're coming back to this, you already know what happens.

I've been working on this since last summer i believe, so my writing significantly improves throughout the book.

I accidentally deleted this btw. I* meant to delete something else explodes dead.

ANyways

Update: This now has uncensored slurs for continuity purposes.

Y/n POV.

I splashed cold water in my own face, hissing at the sting ringing throughout it. I blinked hard. The bright fluorescent lights in the school bathroom burned my eyes as I leaned against the damp counter. I brushed my fingers over my battered and bruised face. I hissed at the feeling. Fuck.. i have to go to the nurses office again, they took my first aid kit. This is the 2nd time this week that I have been beaten up for dumb shit. Ugh. I slowly picked up my bag off the floor, throwing it over my shoulder. I winced at the forming bruise. I slowly walked to the nurses office. It's the last period of the day, most of the students are in class, therefore I should be safe.. I think. Maybe. I arrived at the door. She'll definitely be happy to see me. I walked in. "Hello Mrs. Brown." I deadpanned. She turned around.  "Oh my dear! What happened?" She had concern all over her face. Her curly orange hair bounced as she rushed towards me. "Chad happened." She led me over to the bed. "Oh no! That is not okay sweetie." She's such an auntie. She walked to the cabinet, grabbing medical supplies. She's also super over qualified. "It is.. I guess." She knows, she was supposed to be the only one to   know. "... It's not fair. I think you know that."  She huffed. ".... I know." She walked over to me and started cleaning up my wounds. "...How was your day Mrs. Brown?"

She laughed. "Oh you know you can call me Carol!" She paused so she could laugh for a second. "My day has been quite fine and dandy dear, and I assume yours ain't been." She sassed with her slight country accent. "No AuNtiE cArOl, It hasn't been, but do you have any funny stories from today?" She chuckled "I think you'll find this one interestin', so-" She rambled about some kid who came in with a broken arm. Apparently he didn't even feel it, and had an 'i really don't care this happens all the time' attitude.

Eventually she finished. She quickly scribbled on a slip of paper. "You get to class now ya' hear? And stop gettin' into fights!" I nodded. "Thank you, Carol." I grudged out the door, making my way to class. I gave a soft sigh before stepping into the classroom. It went quiet. "... (Y/n) you're late. Again. We only have ten minutes of class this time." I rolled my eyes and sat in my seat. I sit next to the kids that hate me. The same ones that did this to me. Except for one. His name is..., Michael or something else generic. All I remember is his last name. It's like--- Afton. I sit behind him. He raised his hand. I laid my head on my desk, staring at him. "Yes Michael." He looked up. "1865." He spoke. His voice is deep, and very clear. "Very good."  He has a very slight and unnoticeable British accent. The teacher blabbered on. I guess....He's kinda pretty. But whatever. He'll end up beating me up by the end of day. "(Y/n). Pay attention. We're doing a group project." 

"You have to be fucking kidding me." I muttered under my breath. I heard a snicker from beside me. I shot a glare at him. It's CHAD. THAT BITCH. "What are you looking at? Fag." I rolled my eyes and stared at my desk. "As I said prior, we're going to do a group project on the civil war. You do not get to choose your partners." I heard loud groans ring out the room. "Michael, you're with (y/n)." He went on, pairing people together.

      I shifted my head in my arms. I'm now laying on my arms. "Hey. (Y/n)." I looked up in confusion. The kids here don't call me by my name. "What?" I deadpan, trying to seem as agitated as possible. It's Michael. He has a fluffy brown mullet. Now that I'm looking at his face, he seems more attractive, I suppose. His skin is smooth, with some freckles here and there. He's wearing a gray tank top, with some dark blue jeans. The hem on the 'sleeves' are not sealed, making me assume he made it a tank top. There's variant sized holes covering it, and some safety pins. Is he punk? I looked down at his bag, band pins, safety pins, and patches. Definitely punk. I look back at his face. I took a quick look at his lips. They have a distinct shape. They're kinda chapped, but.... Okay I'm not gonna lie, he's really hot. But sadly, he's probably homophobic. "Meet me in the parking lot after school."

     "...Kay..." He nodded in response. The bell rang and everyone started packing up their things. "The bell doesn't dismiss you, I do." I continued packing anyway. "(Y/n)." I continued. Mr. Franken gave an agitated sigh. "Fine, you guys may leave." I stood up promptly and left the room. All eyes on me. I make my way to my next class.

(time skip)

      I walked to the nurses office to say bye to Carol, as I do every day. I poked my head in. "Bye Carol!"

     "Bye hon! Get home safe, 'kay?" I nodded and left. He didn't specify which parking lot, so I'm just gonna go to the front. Everyone is making their way out front as well. I felt someone grab my backpack and drag me away "God dammit." I muttered. I was slammed against the wall. "Hey fag" He coos mockingly. It's Kennith Smith. He gripped my shoulders. "Did you think i was done with you..?~" I hate him. He's obviously a football junkie, probably closeted.  He wears his letterman jacket like it's the gnarliest thing in the world. "Fuck off Kennith. I have shit to do." He grabbed my face aggressively. He clearly smoked recently. "I don't give a shit." I glared through his soul. "Is that supposed to be intimidating, homo?" He spat. "Let me go."

    "That's unfortunate... You don't get a choice." He put more pressure on my shoulder. "Come on. Just do it tomorrow." I tried. He purses his lips. "Compromise with me here." He looked away. "I won't. Little cocksucker." He looked back at me. "I'll sock you in the dick." He loosened his grip a little. "Oh really. I don't think you have the balls."  I kneed him in the crotch without hesitation. He doubled over, giving me an opportunity to run. I took it. Obviously. I'm not a dumbass.  I ran to the front, spotting Michael in the front. I ran out. The parking lot is still full "There you ar-"

     "GET BACK HERE WHORE." FUCK. I hopped into his old truck. He got in as well. "HURRY." I shouted in panic. He started the ignition and sped away.

-------

Hheheheheh