two

With Tonowari on the hunt to locate Kætalaya, the Sully family was being led to their new home by Tsireya and Aunong.

(authors note: pronunciation is
Ky- Ah-Ty- Luh )

Tsireya was leading the family, pointing out various important places or interesting facts along their path. Aunong was at the back of the group and very quiet, it seemed now that he had lost his little pets he did not have much to say about the the two forest boys.

"Tsireya!" A voice called out to the young girl. She stopped and turned around, causing the Sully family to halt as well.

An older male Metkayinan jogged up to her, gesturing an "I see you" to the group.

"Luinqry! Hello! Is something wrong?" Tsireya questioned as he is not usually someone she is having interactions with.

"No, no no! My daughter, she really enjoyed Kætalaya's class a couple days ago, I was wondering when the next one will be?" He asked with a joyful tone.

The two brothers exchanged a confused look between each other, who is this Kætalaya?

Remembering the chiefs words from earlier Neteyam mouthed to Lo'ak, "Older sister?"

Lo'ak nodded in understand turning his attention back to Tsireya and the older man.

Tsireya paused before answering trying to think if she knew, " I am sorry I do not know. When Kæ finally returns from wherever she is I will ask her right away and come find you. She will be happy to hear your daughter is enjoying herself!"

This made the older man smile. He opened his mouth to thank Tsireya when he was interrupted by a little Omaticayan.

"Is your daughter this many?" Tuk asked holding up nine fingers. "Because I am."

Neteyam was quick to notice this, reaching over to Tuk and bending one of her fingers down.

The man smiled at this, laughing a little.
"My daughter is this many." He replied holding up nine fingers, then bending one down.

Tuk let out a little squel of excitement. Her family smiling down at her knowing the girl was incredibly homesick so it was nice to see her joyful spirit return. She then turned to her parents.

"Mom, Dad can I pleaseeee go to Kæt- whatevers class, please" The girl pleaded with her hands together.

Jake and Neytiri exchanged smiles before both nodding their heads, the three adults smiling at each other.

"Yes, yes , yes!" Tuk excitedly jumped up and down. She then turned her attention back to Tsireya with a more serious tone. Well for an eight year old.

"Tsireya where is your sister I need to tell her I'm coming!" Tuk said moving to cling herself to Tsireyas arm, tugging it lightly.

Tsireya smiled down at the young girl. She was about to answer when all of the sudden her ears were flooded with the sounds of shrieking children.

She and the Sully followed the sound to the beach, where almost all the Metkayinan children were.

While the Sully looked at each other confused, Tsireya and Aunong gave each other knowing looks.

Their sister had returned, or was making her return.

Tsireya turned back to the Sully family, bending down the Tuks level. "My sister is right over there." She pointed to the herd of children. "Would you like to come meet her?" She asked the little girl, who's answer was clear from her body language.

Tsireya laughed at this, grabbing Tuks hand and leading her down to the beach with the other children.

The rest of the family followed of course, intrigued by what was causing all the commotion.