Chapter 19

(Really long chapter)

2 YEARS LATER:

"Louis!"
"Coming mom!" Louis ran out of his room and came to me with his backpack.
"Ready for school?"
"Mhm!" 
"Let's go. Katsuki's in the car already."
"Alright!"

Louis is 8 years old. Katsuki and I have been dating for 2 years. We've been together through all the ups and downs. Katsuki has been promoted to Police Captain which Louis and I were proud of. One of my bosses gave me the café making me the boss now which Katsuki was proud of. Louis was happy too but didn't care. Katsuki bought a small house and asked us to move in with him. 

I went outside and locked the house. 

I walked to the car and hopped into the passenger side

I looked to the back making sure Louis put his seatbelt on.
"Hey, baby." Katsuki pulled my face to him and pecked my lips. 
"Eww~"
"You be quiet. I heard Yua has a crush on someone."
"What!? Who!?"
"Katsuki!" I slapped Katsuki's chest. 
Louis's crush on Yua has only grown. They hang out a lot and Katsuki and I know Yua like Louis too from all the looks she gives him when she thinks no one's looking. 

"Alright, kid. Have fun. And beat up whoever bothers you." Katsuki said from the window patting Louis's head.
"No! Don't fight with anyone." I glared at Katsuki but he just winked at me. 
"Bye Louis! Have fun!"
"Bye!" He walked away. 
"Say hi to Yua for us!" Katsuki shouted extra loud making Louis blush bright red and duck his head from the other students looking at him.
"You're so annoying." I chuckled.
Katsuki chuckled and drove off. 

(turn this song on.)
"Where are we going?"
"Somewhere." He muttered and gripped my thigh. 
He parked in front of a beautiful field. 
"C'mon." He pulled me out of the car and pulled me to the sunflower field.
"Katsu? This is beautiful."
"Yea...I know how much you like nature." He muttered and scratched his neck.
"Are you ok? You're sweating.' I commented and touched his chest.
His heart was beating fast. 
"I'm fine...fine. I'm fine." He muttered walking around in circles.
"Fuck." He came up to me and turned me around by my shoulders.
"Look at those."
"What? Katsu-" I turned around.....only to find Katsuki bent down on one knee with a nervous expression. He was blushing and sweating too.

 He was blushing and sweating too