𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚢

╔. ■ . ═══════╗
𝙏𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙋𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙔
╚═══════ . ■ .╝

TURNING YOUR HEAD OVER to the left, you could've sworn that you bumped Niragi there. It even happened in your second life, 'why is he here?' You question yourself, only more frustrated, not even realizing that Niragi's hold was on your shoulders.

'What a cute bedhead you have today.' Your eyes snap back to him and you pull yourself away from your previous murderer, unable to look at him. "I-I'm gonna be late." You tell him and push yourself among the crowd, leaving him to stand in the middle of the crowd and watch your back.

As you speed walk to wherever your legs are leading you unbeknownst to your intentions, you feel the top of your hair just to feel its frizz. 'Fuck. How – I can't be reading his mind, right? No, that can never be... but, how can I even know my hair is frizzy without hearing... This is all in your mind! Yes! It's just in your head!'

Combing your head from the scalp to the end of your hair, you clutch the ends of your hair and bite your lip when you realize where your legs had to lead you – the library. 'Oh no, why am I here?' The library, where you usually meet with Chishiya -- being the bookworm that he is. Going to the library must be out of habit and you are determined to stop that.

'Why did you lead me here, legs? Ah fuck, don't even bother, I control my own body– Why did I lead myself here?! Am I not in my right mind?!' You complain to yourself and was about to turn around to head the other way, to your classroom, but when you take a step forward, your eyes only shut close when you hear him,

"Y/N! You're late again! You should really stop making this a habit before you actually become late." You grit your teeth, shutting your eyes closed tighter, and didn't turn around. You refused to. The painful flashback of his last words said to you comes crawling back in the back of your head, and so you pretend that you didn't hear him and were about to walk ahead.

But that can't happen when Chishiya finally got a hold of your wrist, pulling you back to the library. God, you should really be more careful. 'I'm such a fucking dumbass for coming here. And I don't even know why.'

"Where are you going? Didn't you say that you need help with the homework?" You turn to look at him over your shoulder and finally come to the third reality that Chishiya is indeed in front of you

"Where are you going? Didn't you say that you need help with the homework?" You turn to look at him over your shoulder and finally come to the third reality that Chishiya is indeed in front of you. Your previous murderer. You say nothing but only glare at him, but he missed that.

He continues to talk, not looking at you. "Well, since time's running out. You can just copy my homework."

"I already did it. Thanks." You mumble, eyes gloomy. That is when Chishiya finally looked back into your eyes and sees the gloom you have been glaring at him with. 'You're still so beautiful...'