𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

╔. ■ .               ═══════╗
𝙍𝙀𝘿𝙀𝙈𝙋𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉
╚═══════                . ■ .╝

Naive by Annika Rose playing...
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

"ARE YOU REALLY NOT FREE AT 4 PM? – I have the gut feeling that you just don't want to see me." Chishiya mumbles, hands supporting the back of his head as he stretches his arms while walking through the hallway with you. It's finally dismissal, and you were free to type everything down in your private notepad and transfer it to somewhere safer.

You can't be any more glad than that – you didn't even realize that you looked forward to home more than you have in your previous lives. The last time you looked for a home is when you were hiding from your previous killers. Thinking about the shape of your house only made you nip your bottom lip.

'Of course.' You think to yourself, clutching one strap of your bag with the use of one of your hands. A sigh comes out of your lips, "Of course not, I just have some things to do."

Chishiya tusks, putting his arms down, "Really? Because I don't think that even Arisu believes that. What are you gonna do anyway?"

"Very important stuff."

Chishiya rolls his eyes, looking around if there was an audience to see his upcoming actions – once he made sure that the hallway wasn't that crowded, as soon as you stepped out of the door, Chishiya pulled you to the side,

"You are not going home just yet. I want to know about this 'very important stuff.'" He says, still gripping your hand. You grumble, heart beating rapidly at the sudden move, you almost had to yell in fear that something triggered him to kidnap you – thank god, he only wanted to talk to you but a part of you couldn't help but feel deja vu once again.

"Hey, Imma head out now. You guys take care, aight?" You say, pointing your thumb behind you as you give a cheeky grin to Kuina and Chishiya. Kuina smiles and winks at you while Chishiya rolls his eyes and clutches the manual in his hand.

Once you turned around though, you feel your hand being pulled, almost earning a loud yelp from you – next thing you know, you're nose to nose with Chishiya who glares you down. "What are you gonna do?"

You raise a brow, looking ahead to see Kuina's grin.

"Very important stuff...? Why...?" You question, pulling your face away from the very close proximity between you and your best friend.

Chishiya scoffs, looking over his shoulder to see Kuina's reaction only for him to roll his eyes back at you, "You really think I'd believe that? Because I don't think that even Kuina believes that."

"Riiiiight." Kuina giggles and you sigh, snatching your wrist away from Chishiya, scoffing back at him but Chishiya pulls on your sleeve.

"You're not going home just yet. I need to know about this very important stuff."

"Why...?" You mumble, looking at him.

"You've been leaving early than usual these past days. What's going on?" Chishiya asks, looking straight at you while you try to look for words to get you out of this one only for you to sigh in defeat in the end,