𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚞

╔. ■ . ═══════╗
𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙐
╚═══════ . ■ .╝

Hit and Run by LOLO playing...
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒𝙀𝙍'𝙎 𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙀𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝘼𝘿𝙑𝙄𝙎𝙀𝘿: The following file and correlating story might disturb viewers. Graphic Detail is prominent in the story. Once uncomfortable, I advise those to leave.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                      "I JUST WANTED to try new things I guess." You shrug your shoulders, looking away from Chishiya's sharp glare, and pull Arisu's notes into your space, " – So... logarithmic.." You mumble, frowning, knowing you're not that good in general mathematics either.

Chishiya wasn't supposed to be here, wasn't he? From what you recall, he should've been busy in the council with the student council president, Ann, or whatever happened to him but you don't remember him coming into the library after Arisu.

Arisu groans and pushes his hands on the edge of the table, leaning back on his chair while Chishiya just takes his binder and sits next to you now that your attention is on Arisu.

"I don't even know why gen math is a thing, I'm studying psychology! What's math used for in there? If anything about mathematics is psychological, then it'll only make us crazy."

"I'm pretty sure you have to study statistics too when you study for a doctorate, right?" You ask, raising an eyebrow at the raven head. "I mean psychology is research heavy so probably that's why."

"But of all things, why logarithms?"

Chishiya snickers, leaning back in his seat once he puts down his gray bag, "Probably so that they can exercise that brain of yours."

You roll your eyes, scoffing at the man beside you, and pull out your bag to take out another handy notebook, pushing it towards Arisu,

"Here, I got some heavy notes about logarithms. These were the notes from last year so you better know that I even put explanations in each function."

Arisu gasps, grabbing the notebook from you as he sighs in relief, "Ahh, you're such a gift from heaven!"

"And yet you took her place for being the 3rd." Chishiya mumbles, snickering again as he pulls out his phone, crossing his legs to make himself comfortable.

"Well then, now that you —" he points at Arisu then at Kuina whose doe eyes widen when he pointed at her, "and you are doing your little study thing. You two will also stay quiet."

Kuina scoffs, rolling her eyes, and slouching her shoulders, "Why are you so grumpy?"

Chishiya rolls his eyes, giving you a side glance before answering the girl, "Imagine waiting for someone to get out of their class only to come across that they already left before you." He then cranes his neck to stare right through you again,

You push your lips together, not daring yourself to look at him, knowing he's talking about you. "Other than that, Niragi also spilled water on me." Chishiya grumbles,

"Huh. No wonder why you're not wearing that flimsy jacket." Kuina mumbles, pointing at his white shirt, "I thought it was because you finally decided to get rid of it."