𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜

╔. ■ . ═══════╗
𝘽𝙀𝙎𝙏 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙎
╚═══════ . ■ .╝

Let Me Down Slowly by Alec Benjamin replaying...
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

CHEESE: I CANNOT BELIEVE THE AUDACITY. You kicked me out after I gave you a gift and you basically forced my will to tutor Niragi in return?
Cheese: I sense no hospitality anymore.

You roll your eyes, somewhat a little entertained with this melodrama coming from your supposed best friend.

Y/N: Don't exaggerate it. I did not kick you out.

Cheese: Yes you did.

Y/N: I did not.

Cheese: Yes you did.

Y/N: It's literally almost 11 pm. You're lucky I made you go home before I force you to a My Little Pony marathon instead then the next day you'd complain how much your head hurts because I KEPT YOU AWAKE.
Y/N: So stop whining.

Cheese: I'm not whining. And for the record, I'd actually choose that instead of tutoring Niragi.
Cheese: All I'm saying is that I am clearly being treated very unfairly. I know my rights.

Y/N: You did not just indirectly tell me that you'd sue me just because I asked a favor?

Cheese: It's not a favor when you try and persuade me. I was basically hand-tied to saying yes.

"Pardon my english. What?!" Chishiya asks, brows furrowed as he leans closer to inspect anything distorted on your face to find out if he's being pranked but seeing your rather serious reaction, Chishiya can't find anything about this being a simple prank.

"C'mon, pleeeease? I mean... it's just, I don't know if I can."

Chishiya leans back, scoffing at your poor excuse, "You're in the 4th rank overall, what do you mean you can't? Aren't you supposed to be happy that you can get close to him now without looking like an utter freak and a creep?"

Still, with his disbelief look, Chishiya crosses his arms together, "If I have to say, I think you're trying to gauge me, are you trying to make a fool out of me?"

You shake your head, giving your friend a weird look, "What? No! It's just..." You lick your bottom lip, trying to find the right words for a new excuse but Chishiya raised a brow at you, waiting for whatever you're gonna say even though he won't believe it.

" – I don't think I'm good at tutoring, it's already kind of a hassle to tutor not only 2 people but 4! I can't add another one! Moreover, Niragi! Don't you think he's a little... hard-headed?"

Chishiya laughs, somewhat mocking your statement and also finding it genuinely laughable since he agrees that Niragi is indeed a bonehead. "You'd usually just say he's misunderstood and only needs people's patience, but I guess not even you are ready to handle him. God, what a pity." He chuckles, shaking his head and you're left to stare at him,