Chapter - 3

Luke walked me back home. ‘Grandmas’ car still wasn’t there so I invited him in. Not really caring if she was there or not because I’d still have invited him in anyway.

His eyes looked at everything then I lead him to my room, if possible he became more excited.

He sat on my bed staring at me picking out comfortable clothes for ‘home’.

“This doesn’t really look like you” he said looking around my room again.

“What doesn’t?” I asked still focused on finding my clothes.

“This room” he stated. I turned to face him and raised my eyebrows.

“How?” I asked folding my arms over my chest, I wasn’t mad just curious.

He shrugged “It just didn’t ‘feel’ like you, it’s too…plain” he said.

I smiled, happy that he noticed these little things. I bounced over to him and sat on his lap wrapping my arms around his neck “I just moved in after all” I said.

“Right” he replied.

I chuckled and kissed him again before getting up.

“I’ll be right back” I told him and went to the bathroom.

I showered quickly and semi dried my hair, putting on my clothes then walked out. He was laying on my bed just looking at the ceiling.

I jumped in next to him and snuggled against his chest.

I gasped when the thought hit me and plopped myself up on my elbows. Luke turned to look at me.

“What?” he asked.

“We’re mates right?” I confirmed.

He nodded.

“Are we also going out then?” I asked.

He made an ‘are you kidding face’.

I fell back down and laid in his arms again “Just wanted to know what I’d tell people and if I was still single or not” I told him.

He squeezed me closer to his chest “If anyone wants to know your happily taken” he said possessively.

“Sure, sure” I said.

He looked me in my eyes “That’s what your going to tell people if they ask right?” he asked waiting for confirmation.

I pecked him on the lips “Of course” I said.

He laid back down contented.

I don’t know when, but I fell asleep in his arms.

__

When I awoke he was still there hugging me close to him.

It felt so nice to be in his arms, I felt protected from everything.

I gazed at him a few more and felt him begin to stir opening his eyes slightly.

“Hey there” he said lovingly.

“Morning” I said back to him with a smile.

My body was on top of his, he looked down and grinned “I can get used to this” he said as I blushed and tried to get up. He wrapped his arms tightly around me. I didn’t make that much of an effort because I was happy being where I was anyway.

I looked to the clock.

“Luke” I said.

“Hmm?” he replied while playing with my hair.