Chapter 1

*BEEP BEEP*

UGH, the first day back to school was always the worst! Especially when I know I'm not going to be in class with ANY friends! You see at our school your timetable is based upon what language you study, and there are loads of languages to pick! My friends are all currently learning Italian and Spanish, whereas I'm taking Russian in extra classes and to fill my usual language slots I'm learning sign language.

I jumped in the shower, forgetting to let the water warm first, it was freezing and I squealed in shock. I washed my hair quickly and jumped out ready to get dressed. My hair looked a mess, dark blonde hanging just around my shoulders. That's what I call boring. I got my uniform out and started to suit up. I hated our uniform. Black pleated skirt with a green polo. I felt ridiculous in a skirt!

7:25: the bus arrived and I got on searching for Auburn. Yes! She'd managed to get our favourite seats!

Auburn is my best friend, compared to me she's gorgeous! She's about 5"3 with mid-length ginger/brown hair and she is just amazing! I'm just boring, 5"6 shoulder length dark blonde hair and the worst figure possible. Yeah, I suck..

"Summer! Come here dude!" Auburn screamed to me from near the back of the bus.

"I've missed you so much Aub!"

We chatted about summer holidays for the whole ride, and then it all began!