chapter 9

*SUMMER'S POV*

Great! Just who I wanted to see! I walked to my seat by the window and took out my sketch book. I opened my twitter, scrolling and looking for something interesting. nothing much, except for one tweet from a random girl I followed.

'Can't stop listening to @5SOS they're so amazing! Love you Luke!'

There was a picture of the band attached.

I realised I'd been staring at the picture when Lewis piped up from the corner.

"Something caught your eye?" He playfully asked. I was still annoyed with him, I had no idea why though.

"Uh, no. have you heard of 5 seconds of summer?" It suddenly came to me. That was the band my sister loved. The guitarist was the guy who looked like Lewis.

He turned back to his work hesitating slightly.

"Nope, don't think so?"

He looked at me sideways and shrugged, going back to his work.

"This guy looks a lot like you, you know? Sure you've never heard of them?"

"Yes Summer! I'm sure! Ever heard of a coincidence?!"

Talk about over reacting!

Snapping his book shut he stormed out of the classroom, leaving an open yearbook on the table. I walked over to his desk and studied the picture of the woman. Who happened to look a lot like me.

'Elizabeth Deyes, 1991.'

What the hell?!

*MICHAEL'S POV*

Great! I didn't think anyone would actually figure anything out! I headed outside, pulling out my phone and typing a message to the boys.

'Guys, I'm a bit worried. Someones getting a bit clever! :L x'

I selected the boys numbers from my contacts and went to press send.

Wait! What if they brought me home? Or sent me somewhere else, to start all of this again. 3 months acting school and 'perfecting' a British accent for nothing!

I deleted the message and sat on the nearest bench looking through pictures of me and the boys.

*SUMMER'S POV*

"Why the heck do you have a picture of my mum!" I'd found Lewis on a bench out side, slouched against the back, fiddling with his phone. I crossed my arms and looked down at him. He looked up at me smiling.

"Oh right. I was meant to ask you about that. So its your mum! Makes sense."

He sat up, studying my face nodding.

"Yeah, why were you drawing her though?"

Slouching again he looked at his phone then back at me.

"I wanted someone with a more interesting face. I saw her picture when I was flicking through the yearbook, she kinda caught my eye I guess. Very pretty."

So he was perving on my mum. Nice! He noticed my slight disgust.

"Not in a weird way. I think, um, I think I found her pretty because.. um.. She looks like you..?"

He blushed and got up, heading towards the door. I couldn't stop the smile that spread across my face. He thought I was pretty!

"Wait, Lewis!"

He slowly turned to face me.

"Huh?"

"I'm sorry for earlier. I didn't mean to upset you or whatever?"